Rate Dr. David B. Smotrich

Dr. David B. Smotrich's Ratings

I heard the staff using profanity while I was having blood work done. I was already nervous and this did nothing to calm me down. I liked the doctor well enough, but the rest of the nurses there made me very uncomfortable. I will not use this clinic again.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr Smotrich and his staff are exceptional. I went through two IVF Drs. before I found him. I flew across the country just to see him. He and his staff are very helpful and positive. Throughout my treatment my husband and I were able to ask as many questions as needed. My mom was also welcomed. Dr Smotrich has this positive attitude that puts one at ease. He is an expert in his field and knows what he's doing and the best thing is he doesn't have the pompous attitude that I ran into at my prior IVF Drs. He called me personally to keep me informed and updated. I felt very comfortable, he gave us very personal attention even those times when the office was buzzing with action. I saw people in his office that traveled from all over the world to see him. The service is like no other office I've been in. Starting from my calls to the office speaking with the administrator. Everyone we dealt with were amazing. I got not one rude vibe the entire time I was there. I Highly recommend Smotrich!!

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

I am a two time egg donor and I went to La Jolla IVF the second time I donated. Compared to the last doctor I worked with, Dr. Sahakian in LA, I was not pleased with Dr. Smotrich. First off, I became hyperstimulated after the retrieval, due to what I believe was Dr. Smotrich being more concerned with retrieving eggs than he was with my health. He absolutely never once asked me if I had any questions or concerns, but was always very short and quick with me and never gave me time to discuss my situation. There was one nurse there that I liked, but the rest of the staff was very eerie to me, almost like the twilight zone. I found Dr. Sahakian to be very awkward and he very often made me uncomfortable. I went through Conceptual Options LLC, whom I was also disappointed with, and I will certainly be letting them know how I felt about Dr. Smotrich.

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag

I love love love Dr. Smotrich and his entire staff ! I have been going to him for 2 years now and I look forward to every visit. Just as the other person stated, I feel like my daughter and I are family. The entire office is extremely warm, caring and knowledgeable.

Submitted April 18, 2010 | flag

dr and staff made us feel like family! they always made time for our questions. Very knowledgeable yet approachable too.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2010 | flag