Rate Dr. Howard B. Petusevsky

Dr. Howard B. Petusevsky's Ratings

I have never done a review but this doctor made such an impression on me that I felt the need to write something. If you need a good Podiatrist, this is the doctor for you. Knowledgeable, patient and explains everything. He has the old world attitude but he is not old - LOL! I would recommend Dr. Petusevsky without hesitation. BJS.

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

The Dr. took his time with me and was very kind. He explained everything to me before he did a surgery on my ingrown toenail. He put me at ease and I had a great result. He even called the next day to see how I was feeling. It was a great experience. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2012 | flag

Awesome doctor! He will even put on whatever kind of music you prefer in your room to make you feel more comfortable. He will crack jokes, and make you feel at home. During something as painful as an ingrown toenail removal, I was laughing the whole time and didn't even notice what he was doing. Before I knew it, he was done.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag