Rate Dr. Richard L. Lesser

Dr. Richard L. Lesser's Ratings

Dr. Lesser and his staff are a top-notch professional medical team. The doctor is very knowledgeable and explains his diagnosis and recommendations carefully. His staff is well trained, experienced and very personable. I highly recommend Dr. Lesser if you require a Podiatrist. He has helped me immensely to keep my feet in great walking order! Sam Simione , 01-12-2014

Submitted Jan. 12, 2014 | flag

Great staff..helpful and friendly.Call to get in same day due to pain they listened and promptly scheduled appointment,it was at end of day so it didn't disrupt other patients. Dr Lesser was easy to talk to.He did take his time and listened to everything I had to say without rushing.HE also explained everything everything in detail.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lesser is a good doctor! He's caring and compassionate, thorough and knowledgeable. His patient manner helps to put my mind at ease, and he always helps to relieve my pain. However, one complaint is that he needs to work on being punctual for his patients appts. The long wait times in the waiting/examining rooms are a real annoyance.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

Excellent Doctor - I've sent my husband and fellow co-workers to him and they all love him as well!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

the staff was excellent. made me feel very at home. doctor was very nice and actually cared that i was in pain. did what had to be done and helped me very much!

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag

This doctor gave me excessive time and attention and solved my problem

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

dr lesser has helped me when two others had not been of much help. he has always given me as much of his time as needed. very caring,and a real gentleman. the staff has made me feel at home and a ease.we need more drs like him.

Submitted April 6, 2008 | flag

could have called with results (nothing life threating) and called something to the pharmacy. With instructions to follow up in a month, to see how medication is working. 5 minute office visit and $40.00 later.( not happy)

Submitted April 18, 2006 | flag