Rate Dr. Tahira Habib

Dr. Tahira Habib's Ratings

I have seen Dr Habib for several years. Her staff is not helpful specially her office manager. And always you have to wait at list 45 minutes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2010

Dr. Habib is very kind, understanding, and caring. She doesn't rush you, and asks all the right questions. She's so friendly, although the first visit she might not seem like it. I've really enjoyed having her as my PCP for the past 3 years. She makes me feel very comfortable around her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

My husband and I both have seen her for several years and consider her to be most knowledgeable, thorough, and helpful, with a very efficient staff.She's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2009

Very pleased with Dr. Habib -- not as pleased with her staff who sometimes seem clueless. Have been several times and always have to wait at least 30 minutes or more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2007

GREAT - read all referring tests - knew what she was talking about - brought test over to you & step by step explained things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998636].votes_count ]]