Rate Dr. Lawrence F. Pearson

Dr. Lawrence F. Pearson's Ratings

Recent visits proving this MD can be physically rough and callouse with regards to understanding and treating the WHOLE patient. Granted, he is an obgyn, however, women as a whole, are dominated by their female reproductive systems - from delicate genetalia to hormones. This MD seems far removed from that concept. My experiences with him this far have me carefully searching for his replacement. I will not return and subject myself to his rough physical approach nor his poor bedside manner. Myself and several close friends and family members have had Dr.Bianchi as their MD for nearly two decades and the general consensus is, he will be missed especially in wake of poor experiences with his replacement physician. We knew Dr. Bianchi held our best interest first and foremost as he approached his treatment plans. I regret that I did not have the positive experiences as others here have, however, I know I'm not alone.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

This doctor is very kind, patient, and considerate. First time experience with him was great. I was able to discuss my problems without being rushed. All staff was very helpful, service with a smile. I totally recommend this doctor.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pearson is a very caring and incredibly smart physician and I am so happy to have found him. He takes the necessary time to get to know you unlike many doctors nowadays. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

This doctor recently bought the practice of my decade long ob/gyn. I went for my first visit and expressed my concerns over waiting for 2 hours. He apparently decided he didn't like me. While he was talking he grabbed my feet, put them in the stirrups and then grabbed me under the knees and pulled me to the edge of the table. I was surprised. He then called in the assistant and proceeded with the exam which was very rough and extremely painful to the point that I had to push his hand away from me and get upset. This was the worst experience I've ever had with an ob/gyn. I am still experiencing pain from the exam and thinking about what I should do at this point. If you were a patient of Dr. Bianchi, my advice is to start shopping for another physician.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

I have to say that although I am sure he's a good guy I really do not like him as my ob gyn and I don't want to continue going to him... I am changing doctors soon after my next apmt. He is always making critical comments about me and my boyfriend and every time i see him it seems that I have a problem with something he's doing/saying. IDK I just don't feel comfortable with him and have also heard bad reviews about him in the delivery room... going to try to go see Dr. Bianchi in fallbrook, I HOPE HE TAKES ME, or I will have to go to another town for my prenatal and delivery.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

I hesitatingly went in for evaluation for a surgical procedure, and was pleased to find Dr. Pearson was wise, kind, very experienced, funny, and he spent so much time with me answering my questions I was almost in shock! And he was patient with me, even when my questions were kind of 'anti-medical' -- he had no ego going on which is often found with doctors. Although I'm not a huge fan of medical doctors in general, I feel I can fully trust him with my needs and I'm so glad to have found such a gem. He is definite 'clone material' -- need more docs like him in the world! My boyfriend was with me, and as a medical professional who has been in the field for over 35 years in ER / ICU, he knows a good doc (and otherwise!) when he sees one, and he gives Dr. Pearson 'two thumbs up' all the way! Highly recommended . . . a true sweetheart of a doc with years of valuable experience under his belt. =)

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag