Rate Dr. JEROME RUBIN

Dr. JEROME RUBIN's Ratings

There's a hx of breast cancer in my family. After careful research, I chose Dr. Jerome Rubin as my oncologist. In 2002, cancer knocked. W/ foresight, Dr. Rubin consciously protected my heart. he selected Genentech's Herceptin (The brand new Biotherapy made to suppress the strongly Her2 Nu + Protein that fuels this aggressive breast cancer) w/ 2 chemotherapies he knew to be least cardiointensive - so that future options could remain accessible to me. 5 or 6 years after NED (no evidence of disease), the breast cancer returned- Stage 4. Dr. Rubin safely scooped me back into NED. I've just found out, 12 yrs. after my initial dx, I'm in Stage 4. I plan to Live. My parents gave birth to me. Dr. Rubin's brilliant photographic mind, rapt attention to & comprehension of all Oncology Conference Presentations, staying on top of cancer & related lit. has enabled me to have a joyous meaningful Life. His kindness, investment in each pt. & smarts are beyond compare.- Dr. Rona Halpern, P.G.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rubin is a very caring physician with extensive knowledge on hematology/oncology. He is always on time, returns calls promptly and help the patients with any additional needs such as letters, research on medications and phone calls. He literally saved my life and I thank him for that.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag