Rate Dr. Thomas L. Salazer

Dr. Thomas L. Salazer's Ratings

Dr Salazer is a brilliant, yet caring person.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I am 76 years old. At my age I have seen all kind of doctors. Dr. Salazer reminds of the doctors we use to have. The kind that would call you with your results, see how you are and spend so much time with you when you go to his office. He is my primary care and Kidney Doctor. Couldn't ask for anyone better.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Dr salazer is highly recomened. His staff is excellent, especially the receptionist veera,she is always helpful.he is very caring .

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

All I can say is we put our lives in these doctors hands.They can bring us back from the brink of death or one mistake its all over!My husband is in Dr.Salazars caring hands.I trust him with my husbands life! The whole group is great! But Dr.Thomas Salazar has the gift. He's caring, compassionate, funny, just a beautiful person.So intellegent in his field! We thank God for leading us to him in my husbands fight for Life.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr Salazer is my primary physician. As such, he is very competent and possesses a broad knowledge in many fields. He is the best Dr. I've ever had. Heck of a nice guy, as well. I would be his personal body guard if he'd allowed me.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2013 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Salazar. He has done wonders with my father who is going to be 95 years old this month. He is caring and takes the time to speak to us in terms that we can understand. There is is no rating high enough to rate this doctor who is very smart and very compassionate. His staff have always answered my calls and the doctor also has called me when I have asked to speak to him. Lillian and Moretta from his office staff are very professional.

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Salazer cared for my father when he was hospitalized with major kidney issues. Dr. Salazer was not only incredibly competent, but one of the nicest most caring people I have ever met. He explained everything in terms my father and I could understand - gave us options, and took the time to be compassionate with me. You feel like he is your only patient even though he is extremely busy. He saved my father's kidneys. There aren't ratings on this scale high enough for Dr. Salazer.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr Salazer is very caring. Will always take the time to listen to you. I have been going to him for 12 years

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

Absolutely the most intelligent, kind physician you will ever come across. He has been my doctor for over 10 years, and I don't know what I would ever do without him. Yes, he is very busy and keeps a tight schedule, but always makes the time to talk to you, answer your questions and discuss any issues you are having. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!!

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

A truly great physician both in knowledge as well as bedside manner. He is a busy doctor who still spends the time to answer all your questions and is available whenever a need arises. He is always there when you are in the hospital and concerns himself as though you are his only patient. I highly recommend Dr. Salazer as wello as his office staff to all. Richard DeSanto

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag