Rate Dr. Elliot M. Heller

Dr. Elliot M. Heller's Ratings

I made a yelp review and forgot to mention the "punctuality" until I got to this site. Omg...as soon as I came in the door for my rhinoplasty the front desk had my paper sitting up there because it was early and I was the first one. They were SO ready and punctual it's beyond words...that's the first thing...DR. Hellner is a very pleasant and professional doctor. Even his voice is very calming lol. I'm totally pleased with my rhinoplasty. I would recommend him to anyone. He's very honest about the results before hand. As an African American I was worried about having an unnatural looking nose but he gave it more structure and it doesn't look OBVIOUSLY done...I like that. I never had a bridge and now I have one. My nose looks straighter. The staff is amazing and friendly. The anesthesiologist showed concern about my blood pressure in a stern fatherly way and I appreciated that to the fullest. Overall...amazing experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Had my BBL yesterday and feel really good today. Once we started our pre-surgery prep, I decided on a fat transfer to my face and lips. Dr Heller is a true professional. He gave me honest answers about what I was trying to accomplish. I so appreciated that. His entire staff at the Staten Island NY location were wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I had liposuction of the abs. stomache and love handles 2 wks ago.my recovery process was amazing I saw results in less than a wk altho still swollen.. its been 2wks post surgery and im up and ready to go back to work..i look amazing!! although there are still swelling in some areas, theres a big difference in my before an after pictures. my pouch is gone, my love handles is like hour glass like, big difference. dr heller...you are amazing thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I'm so happy with my Cirgury with Dr Heller. He did my breast augmentation and little lipo. Dr Heller is so professional and recommend what is best for you. Even you got little nervous before Cirgury Him and his staff give me confidence. Nurses and anesthesiology and so professional He has full equipment office in Manhattan and convenience located I'm highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Elliot M. Heller did an excellent job. Both him and his staff were very comforting and nice. I would recommend him to anyone looking to do a surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Heller is excellent doctor! I did breast augmentation for me. I am very happy with result!!! My breast look so beautiful and natural. I love it. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Heller did an amazing job!!! He definitely has a passion for what he does. The minute I met him for my consultation I knew I was going to have my Brazilian butt lift with him! He knew exactly what I wanted! Dr Heller and his staff made me feel so comfortable every second of the way! I was so unhappy with my body before my surgery and now I feel 100x more confident. My stomach is so flat, my butt is super plumped and perfect! I have the perfect hourglass body! I would recommend him to anyone! I would absolutely go back to him for any future surgeries!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2460567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Heller may just be a PS genius. After years of feeling unhappy in my own skin, on one Wednesday morning this doctor took me from wanting to hide my body to wanting to show it to the world. I went in for lipo and BBL and came out looking better than I ever anticipated. Its only been a week since surgery and the dramatic change is amazing. I cant wait to see how I am going to look three months from now. Dr. Heller is very patient, polite and informative. Always listened and answered any of my questions. His staff in itself are beyond wonderful. From the receptionists to the anesthesiologist, everyone made this entire experience well worth it. Highly recommended!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1998844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Great experience start to finish. I had two consults with him, he was my first and last consult as I obviously decided to go with him after a few other doctors didnt impress. He was very professional and my breast augmentation came out fantastic. Everything went wonderful and if I am ever in need of any other plastic surgery, I will look no further.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1998843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

My dreams have come true!!! After searching for a Dr. in Manhattan to preform my breast augmentation surgery I decided on Dr. Heller. My initial reaction was WOW. Dr. Heller is extremely professional and very polite. He has a passion for what he does, especially a passion for breast augmentation. He views plastic surgery as an art, not just routine surgery. I was very confident choosing him to perform my surgery. My surgery day came and Dr. Heller and his staff made me feel very relaxed and I felt like I was in good hands. My surgery went very well and I went home feeling pretty weak and tired, but I had known this would happen as Dr. Heller and his staff were very informative with respect to what the hours and days after the surgery would be like. I just had my 8 week consult today and everything is great. My breasts are better then what I had expected. I was an 32A and I now wear a 32C or 32D(from Victoria Secret). Dr Heller is my hero! Pick him, you wont regret it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998842].votes_count ]]