Rate Dr. Vincent J. Silvaggio

Dr. Vincent J. Silvaggio's Ratings

This man pretends to be cruel,condescending and a top spine surgeon.In point of fact,he is in way over his head and unfit.I went to him for cervical surgery and he changed the C levels to be fused while I was under anesthesia,telling me in r ecovery what he had done!
I am far worse than I was before procedure...more pain,cannot swallow correctly,cannot take food normally and am not the litigation type{I have 3 college degrees and am a lawyer}
Avoid this practice at all costs.Avoid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Dr. Silvaggio is the best. Very knowledgable, kind, and skilled. He takes time with you and helps you understand what is wrong and what he can do to help you. St. Marg. hospital(where he operates) is the worst!!! I will never go there again unless I have my own private duty nurses!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Dr.Silvaggio is a great doctor,who cares about his patients and takes time to explain about procedures both before and after procedures.He is friendly and funny.I only go to him and will continue to sing his praises.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I came, he evaluated, he saw, he fixed! Gotta love him all the way around. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725049].votes_count ]]