Rate Dr. Dennis M. Flynn

Dr. Dennis M. Flynn's Ratings

Dr Flynn is outstanding! I have been a patient for over 5 years and each time I have seen him he is very professional and thorough in his diagnosis of your ailment. I would and have recommended Dr Flynn to everyone I know.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr.Flynn has been my doctor for at least 15 years and I just love him, he is the greatest doctor I have come to know, If he tells you there is cheese on the moon you best take crackers, he is just that accurate in his diagnosis, the staff is great too, I just love them all,, if you get to read this Dr.Flynn, keep up the good work, you are one of the greatest doctors I have had the pleasure to know in my adult life. God Bless

Submitted Feb. 17, 2010 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr Flynn for over 21 years and have no reason to look for another. Although I had to change once because of insurance coverage reasons but fortunately was able to see him again after about 2 years. I continued to see him despite his office relocations throughout that time. My only wish is that he would be closer to my neighborhood. The point is, that he's an excellent doctor. I've always trusted his judgement. He's treated me for several illnesses and has been right on the mark in his diagnosis and prognosis of what to expect. He obviously knows his stuff and is a very competent and thorough doctor. He truly takes an interest in his patients, as does his staff, and has a sense of humor at the right time, when it's most needed. I highly recommend him for your health concerns.

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

The best doctor I have ever been to. When you are with him, you know "the clock is not running". He cares about you. A wonderful man and person. I am blessed I found him. A tribute to his profession.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag

My entire family has been patient of Dr. Flynn for over 5 years. He is wonderful! His staff is friendly and there was only once he was running behind & I was told and it was only 30 mins. He is very complete and has diagnosed very difficult things on members of my family. He takes time to listen and has a very relaxed personality to help you feel at ease. Elaine is at the front desk & is professional but friendly and makes it a point to ask about other members of my family. She is a true reflection of Dr. Flynn as well as the medical staff. A great primary office for your entire family!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2008 | flag

I have only seen Dr. Flynn once so far, but he and all his staff were polite, friendly and knowledgeable. I have had a lot of bad dr's in the past, and I liked Dr. Flynn straight away, lovely Doctor!

Submitted May 1, 2007 | flag

A great guy! I've gone to Dennis for many years now and he is the only doctor I really trust.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2006 | flag

He is the most thorough doctor I have ever been to. He will sit with you until he has figured out a way to help you. Highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2006 | flag

Dr. Flynn is an outstanding doctor. He generally runs a bit late on his appointment times because he explains his reasoning and educates his patients so you understand what is going on or what course of action he is taking to correct what's ailing you. His bedside manner should set an example to others. I hope he's around for as long as I am.

Submitted April 18, 2006 | flag