Rate Dr. Jared L. Dance

Dr. Jared L. Dance's Ratings

I really like walking into the clinic, and the staff knowing my first name...even tho I have not seen the for more than a year (and only a couple of times overall). I have never waited for my appointment, and always am treated with respect and warmth. They have a very clean, very efficient office. I have had to go in on short notice before (I got hurt), and they fit me right in with no delay. I don't ever remember being "sold" anything, which is rare in a Dr. office these days. It's very simple...I schedule when I need to be seen (not on some weekly schedule that never ends!), I go in, we talk about what needs fixed, he does it, I go home very happy. No wait, no hassles, super staff. Prices are very reasonable, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][262644].votes_count ]]