Rate Dr. Cynthia H. Brown

Dr. Cynthia H. Brown's Ratings

I saw Dr. Brown today as a new patient and expected a long wait when she left to deliever a baby but I was still exactly one hour from check in to walking out the front door. She was very kind and concerned with my needs. I went to her to discuss getting pregnant and it was more like talking to a friend that a physician. Her staff was great. When I originally called my appointment was scheduled for the end of May but they told me they would call if there were any cancellations. I didn't expect to hear from them but they called me on 2 different occasions offering me an earlier appointment and I was ecstatic to get in so quickly. I cannot say enough good things about my experience and am happy to report I have found a new physician.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

I got pregnant in Oct 13 and after seeing all the ratings and feedback here I decided to establish Dr Brown as my provider. Unfortunately I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidrum and visited Brookwood Emergency Department 6 times and ended up staying in hospital for 25 days in different occasions in first trimester. Initially she seemed caring but not knowledgeable in Hypermesis cases. Everything went well until 13th week when I decided to go to India to stay with my mother and we decided to avoid one exam in which they administer Anesthesia which may cause preterm labor (just 2 days before my long air travel to India). Then she got mad and lost all control and stopped giving IV and asked us to leave politely saying (Anyway you dont need my treatment and want to go to India in another 2 days. So why wont you go now?). Later I had to request her many times to administer IV at least for 1 day before we go to India. TERRIBLE DOC.!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brown has all bases covered. She is highly intelligent & knowledgeable about her profession. Her bedside manner is warm & compassionate. She came highly recommended to me & I have recommended her to others who are very happy with her. Gynecological visits are very difficult for me & she has never lost patience w/ me & always been compassionate over 8 the 8 years I have seen her. Just incredible. I cannot praise her enough.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

I have struggled with Lichen Sclerosus since I was a child. Dr. Brown is the first doctor that has been able to treat it. She is the kindest, most caring doctor I have ever been to. She took time with me, asked about my comfort level, made sure I understood what was happening/going to happen for all of my treatments. After a particularly painful one (to no fault of her own, it comes with LS territory) Dr. Brown called me to see how I was doing. I have never felt rushed with Dr. Brown and my wait time is very short. I generally get in and out in 40 minutes or less, including parking time. I would HIGHLY recommend this professional and caring doctor and her staff anytime.

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Brown's for almost 11 years now. She is an amazing woman and an incredible doctor. She actually cares about her patients. She delivered my twins in 2010. It was a wonderful experience. I was actually living an hour and a half away during my pregnancy, and I refused to switch doctors. Dr. Brown will be my doctor until she retires.

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

Love this lady!!! She is awesome! She delivered my baby girl in October 2010. She is one of the most personable,compassionate people that I have ever met.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Brown is highly intelligent. Her bedside manner is outstanding. I totally trust her with my medical needs.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

She has seen me through three pregnancies and I am going back to her for my fourth. She is kind, knowledgeable, and doesn't tell you what to do. She gives you the options and lets you decide, then supports you 100%.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2011 | flag

Nice doctor but did not like the space age chairs that you are examined in. I just did not feel comfortable here.

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag

First time to an OB/GYN. Dr. Brown was very nice and walked me through the process before and during. Helped me with birth control and explained everything in great detail. I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted April 12, 2009 | flag