Dr. Cynthia H. Brown

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 19 reviews. Dr. Cynthia H. Brown has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does she accept Medicare & Humana Insurance?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5197211
20/02/14 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Brown today as a new patient and expected a long wait when she left to deliever a baby but I was still exactly one hour from check in to walking out the front door. She was very kind and concerned with my needs. I went to her to discuss getting pregnant and it was more like talking to a friend that a physician. Her staff was great. When I originally called my appointment was scheduled for the end of May but they told me they would call if there were any cancellations. I didn't expect to hear from them but they called me on 2 different occasions offering me an earlier appointment and I was ecstatic to get in so quickly. I cannot say enough good things about my experience and am happy to report I have found a new physician.
RID: 5194624
19/02/14 4 2 1 3 I got pregnant in Oct 13 and after seeing all the ratings and feedback here I decided to establish Dr Brown as my provider. Unfortunately I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidrum and visited Brookwood Emergency Department 6 times and ended up staying in hospital for 25 days in different occasions in first trimester. Initially she seemed caring but not knowledgeable in Hypermesis cases. Everything went well until 13th week when I decided to go to India to stay with my mother and we decided to avoid one exam in which they administer Anesthesia which may cause preterm labor (just 2 days before my long air travel to India). Then she got mad and lost all control and stopped giving IV and asked us to leave politely saying (Anyway you dont need my treatment and want to go to India in another 2 days. So why wont you go now?). Later I had to request her many times to administer IV at least for 1 day before we go to India. TERRIBLE DOC.!!!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $800
RID: 3601653
11/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Brown has all bases covered. She is highly intelligent & knowledgeable about her profession. Her bedside manner is warm & compassionate. She came highly recommended to me & I have recommended her to others who are very happy with her. Gynecological visits are very difficult for me & she has never lost patience w/ me & always been compassionate over 8 the 8 years I have seen her. Just incredible. I cannot praise her enough.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2380508
20/07/12 5 5 5 5 I have struggled with Lichen Sclerosus since I was a child. Dr. Brown is the first doctor that has been able to treat it. She is the kindest, most caring doctor I have ever been to. She took time with me, asked about my comfort level, made sure I understood what was happening/going to happen for all of my treatments. After a particularly painful one (to no fault of her own, it comes with LS territory) Dr. Brown called me to see how I was doing. I have never felt rushed with Dr. Brown and my wait time is very short. I generally get in and out in 40 minutes or less, including parking time. I would HIGHLY recommend this professional and caring doctor and her staff anytime.  Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Cynthia" to "Cynthia H."
RID: 1747271
15/03/12 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Brown's for almost 11 years now. She is an amazing woman and an incredible doctor. She actually cares about her patients. She delivered my twins in 2010. It was a wonderful experience. I was actually living an hour and a half away during my pregnancy, and I refused to switch doctors. Dr. Brown will be my doctor until she retires.
RID: 1552947
04/10/11 5 5 5 5 Love this lady!!! She is awesome! She delivered my baby girl in October 2010. She is one of the most personable,compassionate people that I have ever met.  Respond
RID: 1492552
21/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Brown is highly intelligent. Her bedside manner is outstanding. I totally trust her with my medical needs.
RID: 1344084
22/01/11 4 4 5 5 She has seen me through three pregnancies and I am going back to her for my fourth. She is kind, knowledgeable, and doesn't tell you what to do. She gives you the options and lets you decide, then supports you 100%.  Respond

03/07/09 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 906043
05/06/09 4 5 4 4 Nice doctor but did not like the space age chairs that you are examined in. I just did not feel comfortable here.  Respond
RID: 859162
12/04/09 5 4 5 5 First time to an OB/GYN. Dr. Brown was very nice and walked me through the process before and during. Helped me with birth control and explained everything in great detail. I would recommend her to anyone!
RID: 855268
07/04/09 5 5 5 5 Wonderful about answering questions and easing concerns. Definitely punctual, left my annual after 30 minutes. Nurse was very nice when I called to change prescriptions several times. Even helped me with alternatives to continue paying for my name brand birth control pills. Lovely and would recommend to anyone. She has delivered 3 of my friends babies and all say the same.
RID: 606858
04/06/08 3 5 5 5 She is a wondwrful doctor that I would recommend to anyone!  Respond
RID: 456830
04/12/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Brown was so nice, helpful and caring during a cervical cancer scare that I had a few years ago (of which she caught, treated and eliminated before it became cancerous) that I knew from that moment on, that I wanted her to bring my future children into this world. She has such a nice and caring bedside manner. She later delivered my son and along the way helped reassure me with her knowledge of statistics, what the possibility was of my son getting a birth defect that I, myself, was born with. She gave me the information in a caring way without sugar-coating it. He turned out perfect. I am now seeing her during a pregnancy with my daughter and would never consider seeing anyone else. In fact, every visit I have with her, she asks how he is doing. I've recommended her to others and think extremely highly of her…as a great physician and as a wonderful person.
RID: 375062
28/07/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Brown was wonderful, caring, and made me feel very comfortable. She is very current on her knowledge and I felt she was extremely competant.  Respond
RID: 340942
08/06/07 5 5 5 Very competent, caring and personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown.
Paid (or co-pay): $2000
RID: 275261
12/04/07 5 5 5 Professional, Knowledgable, Sweet...I have loved having her as my Dr.
Paid (or co-pay): $2500
RID: 272974
11/04/07 4 5 5 Dr. Brown has seen me through two high risk pregnancies...so I have seen her a LOT. My husband and I both love her. She is a VERY competent doctor and has a great bedside manner. She gave me hugs after the birth of both of my children. During pregnancy, she becomes a friend as well as your doctor. I have recommended her to several of my friends, all of which love her as well.
RID: 270287
10/04/07 4 5 5 Wonderful, caring doctor. Always seems to remember exactly who I am even though it has been a year and I know she has seen thousands of patients over that time. My family doc doesn't remember me after just a month or so. RECOMMEND!!!  Respond
RID: 34435
03/07/06 5 5 5 Both my husband and I adore Dr. Brown. We experienced a stillbirth at 27 weeks, and she was absolutely amazing. She has been our champion in determining the cause...she even came to the funeral. She wrote and called to check on us. She is a friend in calm times, and an advocate in times of strife. We are continuing with her for our second pregnancy. I cannot compliment her enough.
Paid (or co-pay): $100