Rate Dr. David J. Kosins

Dr. David J. Kosins's Ratings

I was having some anxiety and decided to contact David, after an initial call he said that it would take him a couple of sessions to have an assessment and define the time it would take to get over the anxiety. I had 5 sessions with him and never had an assessment from him, he wanted to have more sessions to finalize the assessment, which I thought it was a bit too much, especially considering each session is $200, so I had paid him $1000 and didn't have an assessment from him and/or a plan for future sessions. To make things even worse, I stopped seeing him since I didn't see any results and he kept charging my credit card for two more months. Now I am in the middle of disputing those charges.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2267848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr Kosins has a one size fits all approach. His sessions are short and he over charges. He doesn't take the time to listen and understand. I was highly disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][262997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Dr. Kosins is an outstanding psychologist. I had been looking for years for someone who could help me with my health anxiety. It’s so important to have a good rapport and mutual respect in a doctor/patient relationship. Dr. Kosins is attentive, thoughtful and genuine. I’ve always felt that he truly wants to help me overcome my obstacles and am encouraged along the way. It’s clear that he’s passionate about what he does and is always continuing to research and learn so he can best assist his patients. He will also make you stick to your plans and goals and hold you accountable – which is great. He additionally offers a variety of group sessions geared toward numerous phobias and issues. At first, I didn’t think group sessions would benefit me, but when I leave I always feel that I’ve learned something. He truly is the leader in his field here in Seattle and you won’t be disappointed if you are seeking help with any type of anxiety (and a variety of other psychological issues).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][262996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Dr. Kosins is empathetic and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him as a psychologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][262995].votes_count ]]