Dr. ANJALI GULATI

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 20/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. ANJALI GULATI has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.7
RID: 2492259
06/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gulati is one of those doctors you only read about. Not only is she extremely professional and knowledgable, but she takes time to get to know you and your body. Sometimes I've been in the examination room with her for almost a half hour, just answering her questions. And, by the way, she saved my life.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 1488757
17/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gulati is probably the finest doctor I have ever had. She is kind, professional, very knowledgeable and patient. She no doubt saved my husbands life by the tests she ordered and her immediate response to these tests. As for myself, her patience and persistence in finding ways of to perform tests that had been extremely difficult to impossible for me was astounding. There seemed to be no end to her time or patience, or knowledge (actually some of it was just plain common sense). I consider my family fortunate to have found Dr. Galati as a doctor and at times I have been able to say "friend". She has always been supportive of personal situations that arise as a result of hospitalizations of myself or my husband which have made a tremendous difference to me personnally. As you can see, I cannot say enough good things about her.
Insurance: Delta Dental