Rate Dr. Melani P. Shaum

Dr. Melani P. Shaum's Ratings

Compassionate warm caring and thorough. Always wonderfully hopeful encouraging and supportive. Highly recommend Dr. Shaum and her staff.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Burnt out, angry assistant, impossible to reach the Dr. by phone or to get a return call, inept on-call Drs., no fighting insurance companies for crucial tests, no idea what to do if chemo is too hard for you and, worst of all, this Dr. left me a voicemail message telling me how it was my fault my cancer returned! AVOID AT ALL COST. You can find kindness, promptness, nurses to talk to and creativity in treatment if need be. MUCH better: Philomena McAndrew at Cedars. Night and Day. The treatment here was absolutely horrific.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shaum is wonderful. She is patient, caring, humane, and takes the time to answer all my questions, explaining things in great detail. She is one of the best doctors I've ever seen.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2008 | flag