Dr. Melissa T. Shapkin

Rate Dr. Melissa T. Shapkin

Dr. Melissa T. Shapkin's Ratings

Dr. Melissa is fabulous, she really knows her specialty and more...she takes her time and really listens to you! The secretary could use a lesson in "the world doesn't always evolve around me" but she is very efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. Melissa. About 20 years ago I had severe shoulder pain and no one could relieve it, after xrays, PT, cortisone shots, muscle relaxers and everything the doctors put me through, it took her one appointment to relieve the pain of a pinched nerve in my neck!And whenever I get that pain back I just go see Dr. Melissa and am pain free again!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Excellent and caring doctor. She spends plenty of time with each patient to make sure she has time to carefully listen to the patient and explain the treatment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2013

THE ABSOLUTE BEST! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Dr. Shapkin is the extremely thorough and investigative. She adjusts everything..right down to your fingers and toes. She is extremely focused and concerned for all aspects of health for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Super-Outstanding. She is the best. Dr. Melissa Shapkin is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

I wish I still lived in MA so I could go to Melissa. She was a fantastic chiro and had a really great and friendly manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725296].votes_count ]]