Rate Dr. JOHN J. LAH

Dr. JOHN J. LAH's Ratings

I just saw Dr. Lah again today for a followup of a test. I absolutly love Dr. Lah. I have seen him 3 times and each time he spent alot of time with me. He explains everything to me in detail. Being a woman it is hard to be totally honest with a male dr., but he put me at ease and I was very open with him. I would recommend Dr. Lah to anyone seeking GI issues. My turned out not to be GI, but he ordered tests that ruled that out and now I will follow up with another specialist. I am thankful that he recommended the MRI that found my issue. He could have sent me away but he didnt and for that I am grateful. Thank you Dr. Lah and staff.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr. Lah for nearly a year and half before deciding to seek medical help elsewhere. Needless to say it was waste of time. I have Crohn's disease and when I first saw Dr. Lah my health was still pretty good. As time went on I saw a gradual decline in health as he did not help me get out of remission, and after a year and a half of seeing him I had to have colorectal surgery. Dr. Lah it not a very helpful doctor at all. Every time I saw him I would see him for 1 to 2 minutes and then that was it and he would still recommend the same course of treatment that had proven ineffective on my body. It seemed like at his office it was more of a business to see how much money they could get by seeing as many patients as possible, which is why I saw him for only two minutes each appointment. His staff is also very unreliable and rude. I had to hold their hand every time to make sure something was done. I do not recommend Dr. Lah as a primary care physician under any circumstance.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Very poor staff. On hole a lot, they are suppose to return calls within 24 hours I've been waiting two weeks.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2011 | flag