Rate Dr. Kristin P. Kroeker

Dr. Kristin P. Kroeker's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I was very happy that I had Dr. Kroeker as my OB/GYN during my pregnancy. I saw her about 5-6 times, and she listened to me and was alwayscompassionate towards my needs. She spent time with me to answer my questions. I never felt rushed. The NP and PA were great and very knowledgeable. The office staff are very nice and get messages to the NP/PA/doctor quickly so your calls are promptly returned. I highly recommend this office for pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2267921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Unclear, uninformative, judgemental, was diagnosed incorrectly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I love Dr. Kroeker, I've been seeing her for many years and I'm sad that she wasn't on call when I delivered my baby. She listens, and is helpful to myself and my husband with any questions and concerns we have, her staff is friendly and helpful as well, and I love the level of care that I get from her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I love this office, the Dr's and all the staff....very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263146].votes_count ]]