Rate Dr. Kristin P. Kroeker

Dr. Kristin P. Kroeker's Ratings

I had a horrible experience during my pregnancy and labor/delivery with dr kroeker. She discouraged me from attempting a natural, unmediated birth and made me feel like an uniformed, foolish child (despite my background in research and my extensive knowledge on L/D). During delivery she did not speak to me and looked bored while I was pushing. She say idly and played with her hands. I alarmist wanted to apologize that I was taking up time pushing out a baby! She seemed to frighten the nurses because as soon as she came in the door they became silent and unhelpful. Thank god for my sister and husband who had to encourage me despite the negative atmosphere that kroeker created. I would strong discourage anyone from receiving care from this women. Her arrogant manner and disrespectful tone and demeanor made my birthing experience more painful than it needed to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

The front desk staff are not nice except for the youngest receptionist. I felt that they were very discriminating. I would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I very much liked Dr. Kroeker. She helped me through a miscarriage and was very kind. I trusted her medically to care for me. However, I did not care for her PA. You see the PA the first several visits of pregnancy and for any other 'non pressing' issues. She was not sincere or caring and does not listen at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I was very happy that I had Dr. Kroeker as my OB/GYN during my pregnancy. I saw her about 5-6 times, and she listened to me and was alwayscompassionate towards my needs. She spent time with me to answer my questions. I never felt rushed. The NP and PA were great and very knowledgeable. The office staff are very nice and get messages to the NP/PA/doctor quickly so your calls are promptly returned. I highly recommend this office for pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2267921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Unclear, uninformative, judgemental, was diagnosed incorrectly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][263148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I love Dr. Kroeker, I've been seeing her for many years and I'm sad that she wasn't on call when I delivered my baby. She listens, and is helpful to myself and my husband with any questions and concerns we have, her staff is friendly and helpful as well, and I love the level of care that I get from her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I love this office, the Dr's and all the staff....very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263146].votes_count ]]