Rate Dr. Eva A. Berkes

Dr. Eva A. Berkes's Ratings

Dr. Eva Berkes is very smart. The staff was courteous and the environment was very comfortable. However, I felt financially neglected she charged me 300+ for an allergy test. She could've done a simple skin test to see my reaction instead of a faulty reaction to all 30 tests. Talked in a condescending manner to me and made me feel stupid. Told me to cut back on my meds my primary and specialist had prescribed to me, not in her specialized field of practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460584].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 26, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Berkes for years now and she is the best. She and her staff are always very friendly and helpful with my allergy needs. I would recommend her to everybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

Dr. Berkes is one of the best doctors I have ever seen! I wish she was a primary care!! She is super friendly, intelligent and very compassionate. She did a complete workup and was very comprehensive with all of my health concerns. She is very understanding about finances during this difficult economic time (ie samples!!). I truly enjoy coming to see her- I would recommend Dr. Berkes highly!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Was a patient in 2007. EXTREMELY pleased with the results. Very thorough and thoughtful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2008

Friendy, knowledgeable, patient. Really took the time to listen and explain. Top marks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2008

Dr. Berkes is very professional and mailed me a written copy of her observations. She also offered me a rare meaningful discount when I told her I had no insurance. She was very polite and listened carefully to my complaints. I recommend her without reservations. I was a patient in 2006.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2007

very thorough and knowledgable. by far,the best allergist in sarasota county-having been seen by other allergists over the past 30 years.relates well to all ages!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

She is a loving sweet physican who really tries to help people at their own pace. I really recommend her to anyone struggling with Ashma or allergies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Eva Berkes is a young, energetic, knowledgable physician. She is a good listener and is flexable about fees for self-insured patients like me. I wholeheartly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999124].votes_count ]]