Rate Dr. Samir Shahin

Dr. Samir Shahin's Ratings

Being over 65 and having lost both family and friends and coming near the end myself I have come to appreciate fine physicians..., and I say this with extensive experience with healers. Dr. Shahin is one of the best I've ever met. He knows what he is doing, more than any other doctor I've met which is what I have no reservations traveling from the San Fernando Valley to see him. If you expect him to be on time for every appointment and he isn't, well that's just because he may be dealing with emergency or someone in dire straights. If he berates you because you're not taking care of yourself..., understand it is just more difficult for any physician to care for you if you don't take care of yourself. But when you need a healer..., Dr. Shahin is the man. This is what it is about. Getting fixed..., getting well.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

Very good service and Dr. Shahin has always diagnosed my symptoms accurately and taken the right course of action. I also like the staff and the way the clinic looks and feels. There is a pharmacy downstairs and lot's of free parking.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

Great bed side manner; extremely thorough and professionsl. Very knowledgable, highly recommend. minimal wait time in office and friendly staff.