Rate Dr. Paul Carpinello

Dr. Paul Carpinello's Ratings

Both my children had orthodontic treatment with Dr Carpinello and he does a wonderful job. The staff is prompt in answering questions ad scheduling appointments. There are many orthodontists but the end result of beautiful straight teeth is the norm leaving this office.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

My daughter has braces through Dr. Carpinello. His office and staff are great. They run an on time office, which is impressive. My daughter really likes going to this orthodontist because they have an incentive program where she earns points and can buy "gifts". It's a good practice.

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Have never left reviews before but we are so pleased with our daughter's teeth. She got her braces off last week and they look beautiful. I wish we had lived here when my son got braces. The doctor is so patient and kind. To the previous reviewer- we weren't looking for the cheapest orthodontist but rather the one my dentist sends his own kids to.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

I went for an initial evaluation for my son. While the doctor may be knowledgeable I felt the office staff were very pushy like car salesmen to get the business. This to me is very unprofessional. The amount they quoted me was $1100 more than what another reputed orthodontist quoted for the same identical treatment. People do your homework.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

First time I've ever left a review but this orthodontist is so knowledgeable and what amazed me was he actually said one of my children did not need braces! We are so pleased with the office and dr. 2 kids with perfect teeth.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Carpinello did a beautiful job on the teeth of my three grandchildren. I would highly recommend him. Everyone in his office was extremely friendly and accommodating.

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag

Perfect experience. 3 children with gorgeous teeth. The night before vacation, my son ate something he shouldn't have, broke a wire and Dr. Carpinello met us at his office at 11 pm. Something tells me previous complainer might be from a competitor??

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag

My son is a patient of Dr. Carpinello and had an excellent result and experience. We were always treated with kindness and respect by both the doctor and staff. I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for an orthodontist.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

I am a 58-year-old patient of Dr. Carpinello. I had numerous issues with my teeth for the Doctor and his staff to resolve. As an adult, I found they were very patient, professional, thoughtful and sensitive to the problems. I could not have asked for better results. Everything is terrific. I also noticed during my visits how well the Doctor and his staff interacted with children.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

This has to be the unfriendliest office staff I've ever dealt with. Dr. Carpinello is not a people person. Impossible to get an appointment-forget it if you need to reschedule. I've heard the same from others. Do yourself a favor, go to another orthodontist! Nothing but aggravation!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag