Rate Dr. Alidad Arabshahi

Dr. Alidad Arabshahi's Ratings

What a great visit. I have had allergy treatment for the last 1 year and now I feel great and this great doctor and his fantastic allergy nurses have now decreased my medications and I have not had any sinus issues. Strongly recommend Dr. Arabshahiand his allergy nurses

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

great visit and provided great care for my child. Very professional office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

He acts like he is better than anyone else and treats his employees extremely poorly. I will never go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr speaks to patient very unprofessionally. Does not sympathize with patients and could care less about them or what they are going through. Doesn't take time to listen or act in a caring way. Biggest mistake going to him. Has a bit of a Napoleon complex. See anyone else besides him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

This doctor diagnosed my tumor on the first visit when other doctors had missed it over the last two months. He saved my life. He did surgery and remoned the tumor and I will be cured now with radiation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

I usually do not rate but this doctor was fantastic. He did my sinus surgery and I have had an excellent result. Minimal pain. He discussed every thing in detail and I never felt rushed. Great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

DR Arabshahi is one of the best dr in this area . For the first time i went to his office for my nose I find out the I had a chleasteatoma in my ear . I did have a primary dr but she never paid attention . So I really appricate his work and I feel very well now . If you are in needed I do recoment you to see DR arabhsahi . I have an excelent exprience .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

I've seen this Doctor a few times. I was not unhappy until THIS time, which was a surgical appointment for my kindergartener. She was ordered a drug that she has a known sensitivity to, sent home with a prescription that could not be filled ANYWHERE for pain, and repeated phone calls to this office were unanswered in a timely manner. There's nothing worse than performing surgery on a child and leaving them with nothing for pain (an allergy to some OTC relief was known in advance and simply NOT addressed). Totally unacceptable and negligent ly ordering medications that are known issues? Just downright unacceptable. I wound up having to call the hospital who bent over backwards trying to help, but NO assistance has been received from Arabshahi or his persnickety office help. Our pediactrician will no longer recommend him based on our experience as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][263620].votes_count ]]