Rate Dr. ALIDAD ARABSHAHI

Dr. ALIDAD ARABSHAHI's Ratings

Dr speaks to patient very unprofessionally. Does not sympathize with patients and could care less about them or what they are going through. Doesn't take time to listen or act in a caring way. Biggest mistake going to him. Has a bit of a Napoleon complex. See anyone else besides him.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

This doctor diagnosed my tumor on the first visit when other doctors had missed it over the last two months. He saved my life. He did surgery and remoned the tumor and I will be cured now with radiation.

Submitted March 24, 2013 | flag

I usually do not rate but this doctor was fantastic. He did my sinus surgery and I have had an excellent result. Minimal pain. He discussed every thing in detail and I never felt rushed. Great doctor

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

This is the worst Doctor I have EVER been to. Dr. Arabshahi is THE most unprofessional Doctor I have EVER come across in my life. He burst open the door, said he was sorry for the long wait and sat behind me as he asked me what was wrong. He then IMMEDIATELY proceeded to drill my ear without even telling me what it was for. When I asked him if he was the Doctor and not at intern, he said straight to my face: "Are you RETARDED" I then immediately told him I would pursue legal action against him. I have reported him to the Board and to other Hospitals he is affiliated with in the area. I am also currently contacting my attorneys in New York and am going to press charges immediately. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. He is amateur, unprofessional, super abrasive and NOT WORTH THE MONEY! I stand behind this statement 1000%!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

DR Arabshahi is one of the best dr in this area . For the first time i went to his office for my nose I find out the I had a chleasteatoma in my ear . I did have a primary dr but she never paid attention . So I really appricate his work and I feel very well now . If you are in needed I do recoment you to see DR arabhsahi . I have an excelent exprience .

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

I've seen this Doctor a few times. I was not unhappy until THIS time, which was a surgical appointment for my kindergartener. She was ordered a drug that she has a known sensitivity to, sent home with a prescription that could not be filled ANYWHERE for pain, and repeated phone calls to this office were unanswered in a timely manner. There's nothing worse than performing surgery on a child and leaving them with nothing for pain (an allergy to some OTC relief was known in advance and simply NOT addressed). Totally unacceptable and negligent ly ordering medications that are known issues? Just downright unacceptable. I wound up having to call the hospital who bent over backwards trying to help, but NO assistance has been received from Arabshahi or his persnickety office help. Our pediactrician will no longer recommend him based on our experience as well.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag