Dr. Stephen C. English

Rate Dr. Stephen C. English

Dr. Stephen C. English's Ratings

Knowing that I was four days out from a month long vacation, his staff had me in and surgery done in a 24 hour period. He called to check on me after hours. He was gentle and caring and I felt as comfortable as anyone could in a dentists chair. Thanks to him and his staff, I didn't miss a day of my vacation and was completely pain free in about 5 days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Excellent doctor,called well after hours to check on me personally best oral surgeon I have been to see by far

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

After hours Dr English called to check my condition and gave me his cell number in case of emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Being terrified of any dentist since a child. Dr. S. English with his caring, dedication has helped me so much. He's the best I've ever known. His patients & understanding, words cannot express my thanks. If you want the best, call his office. My Sincere Thanks Dr. English..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111961].votes_count ]]