Rate Dr. Ryan T. Kidman

Dr. Ryan T. Kidman's Ratings

Dr. Kidman did a wonderful job. I have no complaints about his quality of work - very professional and quality work at a fair price. His staff are easy to work with when I had questions.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kidman was very professional and knowledgeable. He has a great sense of humor and makes you feel very comfortable while getting your teeth worked on. He lets you decide what you would like to have done once he finds out what services you need. I didn't feel pressured to get all the dental work done right away, like I have felt in some other dental offices. If you are looking for a very down to earth dentist that cares and knows what he is doing I would Highly recommed Dr. Kidman!!

Submitted May 19, 2011 | flag

Great Doctor! Very good to explain what he found and provided ample explanation to the options I had. Let me make the decision instead of just completing the work. Great billing practices. Listed all of the expenses out so that I could see them. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag