Rate Dr. Marshall R. Schmidt

Dr. Marshall R. Schmidt's Ratings

Dr. Schmidt helped me through some really tough times. I often had no where else to turn. He was very insightful and caring to all my needs. He went above and beyond all my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Marshall is a wonderful doctor..so easy to open up to and helped me more than once thru very difficult times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Dr. Schmidt is a great psychologist. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable and helpful. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Dr. Schmidt is an excellent psychologist. He is personable, professional and versed in many therapeutic modalities. He helped me through a very stressful time in my life and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

Dr. Schmidt is a very personable, competent psychologist who helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725587].votes_count ]]