Rate Dr. Seuss Kassisieh

Dr. Seuss Kassisieh's Ratings

Our dentist recommended Dr. Seuss and we are so happy they did. We saw him with our 8 year old daughter. he made her feel right at home. Nothing hurt her and she was very relaxed. The other staff were very friendly and we feel this will be a good place to come for my daughter's braces.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

I had visited three other orthodontists before I made my final decision and I definitely chose the best orthodontist. It has been almost four years since I got my braces off and my teeth are just as perfect as they were when Dr. Seuss took the braces off. Dr. Seuss would see me every time I was in the office, he remembered my name and actually engaged in a conversation. He truly cares about his patients and I could not be happier with the results.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Everyone is very pleasant and professional. Dr. Seuss's' goal was to give me the best smile he could and always asked for my input. I never felt like I did not have a choice in how we proceed. I was completely comfortable at every appointment, and felt like a priority especially at my emergency appointments. I chose this office over a less expensive office because of the high expectations for customer service and quality. My treatment was the most pleasant experience I've had with a medical/dental office. I will continue to refer everyone I know to your office. I love my pretty smile :)

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag