Rate Dr. Timothy Redman

Dr. Timothy Redman's Ratings

He is a very likeable individual, however he has misquoted his clients on what they have said in individual counseling sessions a number of times. He has also forgotten significant proposals he initiated at joint counseling sessions, and when he was reminded of these proposals he has said to me that he does not "remember" making the proposals. This forgetfulness has led to additional challenges being created unnecessarily for couples to deal with. He can offer some advise that is sound at times and at other times he caters to the client who is the "squeaky wheel" and receives his counsel in abundance.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

Tim Redman is an amazing individual. He is so smart and is always has the best advice. His dogs are the best german shepherds ever! They helped me cope with my many problems. I can't say enough good things about Tim. Life would be tough without Tim and his lovely dogs.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag

When I was experiencing depression and suicidal ideation, a friend of mine and patient of his recommended Dr. Redman to me. First session, he told me to fix my acne. I explained that I'd been to a dermatologist, I just haven't found a treatment that works. Second session he asked if I'd made any progress on my skin. I said no, and he told me to get out and not come back until it was fixed because my real problem was that I was hiding behind it. I never came back and found another therapist who thought that my desire to kill myself was more important than my skin. As a capper, after I quit going my friend who'd recommended him said that in one of her sessions, he talked about the specifics of my case with her and said to pass along that I really needed to stop hiding behind my acne. I cannot rate him low enough. He was horrible.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Redman has been very helpful to our family. He truly listens and offers good insights. He is easy to talk with and has helped us to know each other better as a family.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Redman is the best counselor I have ever worked with. His listening skills are exceptional, he is very objective in his advice, trustworthy, kind, and tactful in his advice to clients. Dr. Redman is a true professional. He refunded money to our family when we overpaid. I highly recommend his expert services to any individual or family seeking professional help and guidance. His pet dogs are an added bonus, loving and well mannered. A reflection of their owner.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag

Tim Redman was barely competent. He was arrogant, and seemed to believe he knew what I was thinking better than I did. I left all the time without feeling that he heard what I was saying. His office smells of dog, and his dog sat on me. He also wanted to be paid cash, which made me wonder why?

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

Dr.Tim Redman is amazing. Such a caring and compassionate individual. He has helped me so much. Offers wonderful advice and is just wonderful... By far the best Psychologist I have ever worked with. He is truly is one of a kind

Submitted May 29, 2011 | flag

Tim is great with us, he sees our entire family. He is very effective. We have no problems with funding or insurance claims!!

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag