Rate Dr. Nicola A. Deangelis

Dr. Nicola A. Deangelis's Ratings

I've had 2 different shoulder surgeries performed by Dr. DeAngelis and I have nothing but great things to say. He did an incredible job each time. I would recommend him to anyone

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. DeAngelis repaired my ruptured Achillies tendon March 2013, back on my feet in 7 weeks. Going to him was the best decision I could have made. He was very confident. Every scar is a victory! Thanks Dr. DeAngelis!

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

Amazing care; ACL/MCL repair and follow up for a colege athlete. Very happy with the outcome.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Deangelis has operated on me twice. He replaced my left ACL two years ago and cleaned up a torn menicus in my right knee this year. He is a consummate professional. He'll answer any questions that you have candidly. He was recommended to me by another orthodpedic doctor whose specialty was different. I asked that doctor: "If you were to have ACL replacement surgery who would you have do it? He replied:"Nic Deangelis at UMass Medical in Worcester. He's one of the best in New England." I agree. Dr. Deangelis' work has given me a new lease on life. I strongly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

He is amazing...our child is a college D2 bball player; and he repaired an ACL; good as new; ready to go. Excellent skills; great bedside manner; and he thought of everything...CPM machine delieved to house; coorinated by he and Junie....highly reccommend them!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. DeAngelis performed an ACL allograft reconstruction and removed part of my meniscus on my right knee after a serious sports injury. I found Dr. Deangelis to be professional and helpful in answering my questions pre and post-op. I am pleased with the outcome of the operation and glad I chose him.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag

I had my acl reconstuction 01/07. I have a medical condition that is rare and problematic. I had seen 3 other drs that said that nothing could be done because of this condition. One even said I would be in a wheelchair in a year. Dr.Deangelis researched my condition and explained that I had a risk for more complications than others that have this surgery. He recommended pt before surgury to build up the muscles. I had pt for 5 mos. After surgery, I used cpm machine, pt everyday, slow, steady movements, pushed myself, but took my time. Dr.Deangelis worked with my limitations, understood my condition. I see Dr.D. every 6 months for follow up and he is surprised and thrilled with my progress. He was courteous, never more than 10 minutes late. His personal secretary always makes the time to address any issues. I highly recommend Dr. Deangelis to all of my friends and family.I am walking, when other drs gave up, Dr. Deangelis gave me mobility. May God bless him and his family.

Submitted March 25, 2008 | flag

I had to go to him and he didn't understand my knee as mush as someone should have. He was always at least an hour late and all he told me was to wait for another month until the next appointment. Then the next appointment he did the same thing.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2006 | flag

Very informative and knowledgeable, totally comfortable with him. Always ran late from surgeries to appts but I'm glad he took the time with my daughter's surgery instead of keeping a patient waiting 10 minutes.!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2006 | flag

Went to Dr. Deangelis for a second evaluation on request of my orthopedic. Deangelis was very dismissive and did not want to give an evaluation unless I planned to take him on as my orthopedic. This doctor did not physically evaluate me, nor did he ask pertinent questions necessary to make an informed diagnosis/recommedation. I left the office very dissatisfied and determined to spread the word that this doctor's actions were borderline malpractice in nature.

Submitted April 15, 2006 | flag