Rate Dr. Nicola A. Deangelis

Dr. Nicola A. Deangelis's Ratings

This was my 2nd torn rotator surgery in Sept 2014 on the right and my left shoulder was 2010. Dr Nicola Deangelis performed both surgeries and the results were incredible. With the surgeon, PT, and me (doing all that was asked), we had the best results. Hope never to have to do this again, but if I do, then I would who would do the surgery, without question

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I've had 2 different shoulder surgeries performed by Dr. DeAngelis and I have nothing but great things to say. He did an incredible job each time. I would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. DeAngelis repaired my ruptured Achillies tendon March 2013, back on my feet in 7 weeks. Going to him was the best decision I could have made. He was very confident. Every scar is a victory! Thanks Dr. DeAngelis!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Amazing care; ACL/MCL repair and follow up for a colege athlete. Very happy with the outcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

Dr. Deangelis has operated on me twice. He replaced my left ACL two years ago and cleaned up a torn menicus in my right knee this year. He is a consummate professional. He'll answer any questions that you have candidly. He was recommended to me by another orthodpedic doctor whose specialty was different. I asked that doctor: "If you were to have ACL replacement surgery who would you have do it? He replied:"Nic Deangelis at UMass Medical in Worcester. He's one of the best in New England." I agree. Dr. Deangelis' work has given me a new lease on life. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

He is amazing...our child is a college D2 bball player; and he repaired an ACL; good as new; ready to go. Excellent skills; great bedside manner; and he thought of everything...CPM machine delieved to house; coorinated by he and Junie....highly reccommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. DeAngelis performed an ACL allograft reconstruction and removed part of my meniscus on my right knee after a serious sports injury. I found Dr. Deangelis to be professional and helpful in answering my questions pre and post-op. I am pleased with the outcome of the operation and glad I chose him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2009

I had my acl reconstuction 01/07. I have a medical condition that is rare and problematic. I had seen 3 other drs that said that nothing could be done because of this condition. One even said I would be in a wheelchair in a year. Dr.Deangelis researched my condition and explained that I had a risk for more complications than others that have this surgery. He recommended pt before surgury to build up the muscles. I had pt for 5 mos. After surgery, I used cpm machine, pt everyday, slow, steady movements, pushed myself, but took my time. Dr.Deangelis worked with my limitations, understood my condition. I see Dr.D. every 6 months for follow up and he is surprised and thrilled with my progress. He was courteous, never more than 10 minutes late. His personal secretary always makes the time to address any issues. I highly recommend Dr. Deangelis to all of my friends and family.I am walking, when other drs gave up, Dr. Deangelis gave me mobility. May God bless him and his family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I had to go to him and he didn't understand my knee as mush as someone should have. He was always at least an hour late and all he told me was to wait for another month until the next appointment. Then the next appointment he did the same thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2006

Very informative and knowledgeable, totally comfortable with him. Always ran late from surgeries to appts but I'm glad he took the time with my daughter's surgery instead of keeping a patient waiting 10 minutes.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999490].votes_count ]]