Rate Dr. John M. Cosgrove

Dr. John M. Cosgrove's Ratings

Dr Cosgrove removed my gall bladder which was inflamed, and packed so full of stones that it was stuck to my liver. He was able to use laparoscopic surgery! He is very much appreciated by this healing lady.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I never had any major surgery in all my 61 years I was very nervous having to schedule a colon resection advised by my other two doctors. Dr Cosgrove had just joined the staff and ELI so I really had no references from people I knew. I researched his credentials and I new I wanted the procedure done at ELI, not at any other hospital. From my first consult I felt confident and comfortable with him. Surgery was scheduled and he was there for me 100% in the hospital and after I got home he attended to all my concerns and followed up with me on nearly a daily then weekly basis. I can not say enough positives things about this wonderful surgeon and man. He is a great addition to ELI Hospital and this community.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][263964].votes_count ]]