Dr. JOHN M. COSGROVE

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. JOHN M. COSGROVE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3643900
29/12/13 5 5 5 5 I never had any major surgery in all my 61 years I was very nervous having to schedule a colon resection advised by my other two doctors. Dr Cosgrove had just joined the staff and ELI so I really had no references from people I knew. I researched his credentials and I new I wanted the procedure done at ELI, not at any other hospital. From my first consult I felt confident and comfortable with him. Surgery was scheduled and he was there for me 100% in the hospital and after I got home he attended to all my concerns and followed up with me on nearly a daily then weekly basis. I can not say enough positives things about this wonderful surgeon and man. He is a great addition to ELI Hospital and this community.
Insurance: Oxford
Respond

24/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "BRONX" to "GREENPORT"