Rate Dr. Mark SORENSEN

Dr. Mark SORENSEN's Ratings

The office was neat and he was on time but we found him limited in his clinical judgment and skill. He made comments which were hurtful and inappropriate. We were much worse off after seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2268445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I've been to a few therapists and I thought he was the best. He seemed to know a lot about how to deal with anxiety, which was the problem I had. Really glad I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

Very professional, insightful and caring. Helped me look at things from a new perspective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I have worked with Dr. Sorensen for two years and with his help, I learned about how to be more open, honest and accepting of myself, my friends and my partner. I think he is a wonderful therapist and I feel very fortunate to have been referred to him. Dr, Sorensen is very smart, insightful, compassionate and easy to talk to about hard things. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I found Dr. Sorensen to be thoughtful, caring and respectful. He had some useful ideas about why my life had gotten so stuck and together we helped to change things. Thought he was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

This Psychologist is not helpful nor knowledgable. Just bossy and opinionated. Look elsewhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263978].votes_count ]]