Rate Dr. David R. Tenhulzen

Dr. David R. Tenhulzen's Ratings

Implant: Previously I had a dentist attempt to drill a post for an implant. After 6 hours of drilling and smelling my jaw bone the attempted failed and he proceed to do a bone graph. I had to let the spot heal 6 months before another attempt. As you can imagine, I did not go to that Periodontitis again. I was over it. I could live with a gap in the back of my mouth. 2 years later and a new general dentist, he encouraged me to try it again and gave me a referral of Tenhulzen. His office was professional, punctual. Tenhulzen gets to the point -that is all. When I arrived for the drilling of my implant post, it took him 15 minutes. Nearly painless. So we didn't talk about current events or kids, big deal. He got me in and out and did a great job.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Submitted June 9, 2012 | flag

All appeared OK and upfront at the time of the consultation.Although I was a bit leary of the fact they over emphasized that it is the patient responsibility topay for services and that insurance has nothing to do with them, it is a contract between insurnace and client.They sent me bill for the consulatation, $96 and it stated insurance submitted.I waited to see the claim with my insurance, it did not show up until after I sent in the payment 1 1/2 months later. (I had to pay the bill since they would not have seen my son on his appt day) A few days later insurance showed the claim and they were Tenhulzen was paid $76 from insurance, the agreed upon amount.Now Tenhulzen has been paid twice for the consultation, That is an extra $96 they can have in their bank collecting interest.10 patients per month, $960 in their bank. 100 patients per month $9,600.Today was the appointment and they insisted my wife pay our share of the bill before they would see my son.They were rude. dont go there

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

Not a very nice guy with horrible staff. I was really scared to get my wisdom teeth out and they didnt calm my fears at all. they told me to grow up and then strapped my arms down.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag