Rate Dr. Dolly Thomas

Dr. Dolly Thomas's Ratings

I took my two kids there for allergy tests and both the Doctor and staff were nice and patient with my screaming kids. They fully explained the tests and how it was going to be done. My kids left smiling and I learned how to manage and take care of my kids peanut and egg allergy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Thomas has been our doctor for 25 years. She is exemplary. She teaches you how to manage and live with asthma and allergies, and helps you find a way to enjoy life with these conditions. She knows her patients well and treats them with dignity and respect. She is our "go to doc."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

The wait time was awesome and the doctor is very knowledgeable and helpful. She explained everything well. I didn't feel rushed and the staff were helpful. Definitely looking forward to my follow ups! The office recently is using electronic charting so my meds were ready by time I got to the pharmacy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Thomas seemed nice and caring, but did not answer my questions regarding my allergies. Her assistant Lucy was rude, talks down to patients and has poor listening skills. The assistant's poor attitude overshadowed the visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2013

My Mom has been dealing with Dr. Thomas for many, many years and is extremely happy with her. I finally gave her a try and I am very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2010

I have been going to this allergist for many years for both my allergies and asthma. Dolly is a very personable and caring doctor, I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999556].votes_count ]]