Rate Dr. Juliana Kanji

Dr. Juliana Kanji's Ratings

DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN. She lack empathy and does not help those with serious need. Most the time it seems like she does not care about your problems. Never checks her email in the past week and I need a letter from her for school but constantly says she doesn't know what I'm talking about or says she doesn't have time to write it. This is rather funny though, because she only sees her patients for about five minutes then kicks you out. It be incredible if depression could be cured in 5 minute meetings when I am paying for hour long visits... She is EXTREMELY incompetent and does not deserve the money of those who need help. It's ashame she is still in the practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Great doctor! Nobody else would talk to me and listen to the issues and help me change my medications! Everybody else just wanted to leave it as is! Easy to make an appointment with like the next week! She is quick when she is just doing medication management as all doctors are but as a new patient she took the time to listen and try to help!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Wow, surprised by negative reviews. Dr Kanji treated my granddaughter a few years back and was wonderful. She never rushed the appointment and gave her undivided attention. Sure there were times where we had to wait a bit, emergencies with patients occur.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2012

she is very unprofessional. sees patients for 5 minutes. triple books them. just writes prescriptions only. basically a script writer. no counseling, no medical help. no follow up. and if you want any documentation..good luck...she'll charge you off insurance hundreds of dollars. not affiliated with any hospital because they are sick of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I was on time for my appt. After waiting 10 minutes, a patient who was behind me was called in to her office. When I asked the woman at the desk how did that happen, she said she didn't know and then asked me if I was "in a hurry". I waited another 15 minutes to be called into her office. When Dr. Kanji apologized, I said "My time is valuable also". She became defensive and said she did not want me to come back again. I said "wow, that's a little defensive". She said "no it's not". When I reminded her that I pay cash, she said "I don't care about the money, I can get more patients anytime". She threw my file at her receptionist. Her behavior was very professionally inappropriate. She was defensive, out of control and nasty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264088].votes_count ]]