Rate Dr. Dorian A. Dodds

Dr. Dorian A. Dodds's Ratings

I found Dr Dodd to be unfriendly he did not introduce himself when he came into the room nor did hhe ask any questions like a normal dentist would ask I found his work vvery disappointing will not go back there again although the staff was very nice perhaps Dr Dodd should take lessons on how to be friendlier and appreciate its clients more

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Great dentist with a great staff. HIGHLY recommended. I've had a great deal of work done, and my family has also used Dr. Dodds for their dental needs. They take care of their patients, even if that means coming in on weekends, making special appointment times, etc. I wish all health care providers had their attitude!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

Dr. Dodds and staff were very friendly and thorough with my two children while still being gentile to their mouths. The work that was done holds up and they didn't complain about any sore or tenderness after their cleanings.I will be switching over to this office for my next appointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264323].votes_count ]]