Rate Dr. Sanjay P. Singh

Dr. Sanjay P. Singh's Ratings

outstanding neurologist. the best in Nebraska.We were referred to him by our Neurologist in New York, who had only good things to say about this guy. So we went to him when we moved to Omaha.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

This dr feels he is right about everything. He does not take into consideration what the concerns are of the patient. He does what he wants. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone who has to deal with seizures in their life. You need a doctor who is going to take time to listen to their patients and not avoid them. He is the opposite of that kind of doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

This dude treated my wife for seizures at Crieghton. He is the best!! and is also very king and caring. To us he is a true gift

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

outstanding physician. I am absolutely a believer in this guy's ability to cure epilepsy. The location and staff could be improved upon. But he is amazing, he cured my wife of seizures. he is a gift.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2007

He is an outstanding physician. As far as I know he only does epilepsy. His clinic staff is not the best but he is just great. He is the most knowledgable doctor you will ever meet. Very professional and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999750].votes_count ]]