Rate Dr. David M. Salse

Dr. David M. Salse's Ratings

Dr. Salse is very knowledgable and experienced. I feel I am in good hands, best of all I am able to afford his treatments. When my spine is correctly aligned, my movements are graceful and I feel energetic. I am very prone to stress and these treatments are a must for my lifestyle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2012

Got an adjustment from the doctor and a massage by Brenda and I loved it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

Obviously these were older comments on the staff. The office trys to save $ by keeping the lights off and the staff were unprofessional. After my adjustment the m.a ran into the room and asked for one as well. Although the dr. knows how to do the right adjustments its evident that he has no connection with up keep on the clients. I tried to reschedule an appointment more then three times I left a message on thier machine and never received a call back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Above amount paid for xrays, exam, and treatmentI went for my very first chiropractor ajustment yesterday and it was fantastic. The staff was friendly and very professional. I've had chronic neck pain off and on for years. Yesterday evening before my visit my neck was stiff and I was experiencing limited movement in my neck. After my neck adjustment, I was able to sleep well last night, without pain and woke up with my neck muscles relaxed. I look forward to regular care with Dr. Salse and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2010

every time myself or my wife need to come in we have no problem getting in

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Well first of all Dr. David Salse and all his staff are excellent individuals who are not only great at what they do, but they also take the patients health as a personnel priority to improve the quality of life for all their patients no matter what age group of the certain individuals, with excellent customer service in mind...I will forever be in debt for all the great work (adjustments) to my spine!!! I am an actual patient and this is not a hoax if you ever had back problems, give Dr. David Salse a change!!! FV

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

I had a bad fall and hurt my neck and arm. Dr. David helped me get better and now my pain is gone. The staff and doctor are very nice and Dr. David is good at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2009

My family has been seeing Dr. David Salse for many years. He not only cares about my back but about me. The staff is friendly and so is the doctor. Going to see my chiropractor is always a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

Paid $1800 for a series of treatments. Had to discontinue the treatments and have yet to receive my refund six months later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][725903].votes_count ]]