Dr. GEORGE BATSIDES

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 20/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. GEORGE BATSIDES has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiothoracic Surgeon-related: coronary artery bypass, heart valve repair, heart valve replacement, heart defects, artery surgery, heart surgery, lung surgery, esophagus surgery, heart transplant, lung transplant, pulmonary disease, esophageal disease, arterial disease, angioplasty, myocardial infarction, arrhythmias, pacemaker, chest cavity surgery, stents
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

03/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 5323997

02/04/14 1 1 1 1
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2533878
17/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr.Badsides replaced my mitral heart valve almost five years ago and today I'm happy, healthy, clean and sober. I'm very grateful to Dr.Badsides and his staff.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2292166
25/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.batsides is the best and most caring dr. He took care of our mom last year and saved her life.he also was wonderful with me and my sisters.now my mom inlaw needs surgery, you know we are getting. My mom says he is one fine dr. We love him. Love him. Love him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1732242
08/03/12 4 4 5 5 If you live in New Jersey (especially central NJ), and you need a cardiac surgeon, go to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick and ask for Dr. George Batsides. Do NOT ask for anybody else, and do not accept anybody else. This IS the doctor you want working on you.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1670338
27/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Batsides repaired my pneumothorax in the most fastidious and excellent manner. Many thanks to him for his ability and his caring manner.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1404607
02/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Batsides was insightful and his bed side manner was fantastic. He called me on the phone from the operating room to the ICU waiting room to keep me updated on my mother. This is a Doctor who truly cares about the patient.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield