Rate Dr. George Batsides

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2268819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr.Badsides replaced my mitral heart valve almost five years ago and today I'm happy, healthy, clean and sober. I'm very grateful to Dr.Badsides and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

Dr.batsides is the best and most caring dr. He took care of our mom last year and saved her life.he also was wonderful with me and my sisters.now my mom inlaw needs surgery, you know we are getting. My mom says he is one fine dr. We love him. Love him. Love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

If you live in New Jersey (especially central NJ), and you need a cardiac surgeon, go to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick and ask for Dr. George Batsides. Do NOT ask for anybody else, and do not accept anybody else. This IS the doctor you want working on you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Batsides repaired my pneumothorax in the most fastidious and excellent manner. Many thanks to him for his ability and his caring manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

Dr. Batsides was insightful and his bed side manner was fantastic. He called me on the phone from the operating room to the ICU waiting room to keep me updated on my mother. This is a Doctor who truly cares about the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264694].votes_count ]]