Rate Dr. Janet F. Mclaren

Dr. Janet F. Mclaren's Ratings

We LOVED Dr. McLaren. The more we work with other OBs, the more we realize how great Dr. McLaren is. She always took the time to answer our questions and never made us feel that we weren't important or that our concerns weren't valid. Absolutely trust her and would recommend her to anyone. Wish we could have kept her throughout our entire pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2268871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. McLaren Bouknight. She did infertility treatments for us and I was unimpressed. She might be smart and a good surgeon, but she lacks in personality and communication. I got the feeling like she was either too busy, didn't like me, or didn't care about me. I talked to and saw the fellows more than I ever spoke to her, and since she was my Dr., I expected a more communication and explanation. You're also paying a lot of $ for her services, the least she can do is make you feel important and like she truly cares about you and your outcomes. If choosing UAB, I would go to Dr. Bates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2268870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. McLaren is so optimistic and helpful. We couldn't imagine working with anybody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Me and My hubby love her...She is the best.My ivf did fail but she is working with me now and how my body responds, and has not gave up hope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr McLaren is a very nice Dr. she explains everything clearly, is patient and recognizes you. She is also very encouraging and positive. She also knows what she is talking about.I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

We LOVE Dr. McLaren. She is wonderful, so personable and SO knowledgeable. We have been working with her to get pregnant and are so grateful that she is the doctor we are working with. Infertility and all the procedures that come along with it can be very difficult. She has made this process so much easier. We couldn't have wished for a better RE to work with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr McLaren is very helpful and knows how to put things in perspective in a way that you and your spouse can understand. She has done everything in her power to get me pregnant and I believe that it will happen. I also feel very personal with her, like she recognizes me everytime I see her. I would grade her an A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264785].votes_count ]]