Rate Dr. Jeffrey K. Nekoba

Dr. Jeffrey K. Nekoba's Ratings

I've been going to Dr. Nekoba for about 7 years. Solo practice, no cattle-call atmosphere, on-site lab work, easy access to the office. Dr. Nekoba is thorough, patient, great about answering questions, knowledgeable, and involves you in decisions instead of just announcing them. One of the best GPs I've ever had. The front office staff is better than they used to be - I'd say really good lately. Easy to get referrals when needed, no billing screw-ups so far, good about scheduling and rescheduling appointments. I really have no complaints - I think he runs his practice like they ought to be run, and provides excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

I went to this doctor 3 times, and that's my experience. Appointments are not flexible. Front staff is very rude and unprofessional. This doctor doesn't give you call back even if you call him 10 times a week. I wish I can past my call logs here. His billing department always needs his permission to make right adjustment into your account, so you can call him 10 times to get your bill adjusted. I work in healthcare administration and this office is not worth going. He still uses paper records. If you want to try, good luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Went in w/ simple ear infection. Saw nurse practitioner, not dr. Was given ear drops to use 6 times a day for 10 min (hard to do at work) and told to call if they don't work. They didn't. Then she called in a very weak, short course of antibiotic and again told to call if they don't work. They didn't. Now she insists I come in for a second visit before I can get a normal 10 day course of antibiotic.They are milking this for 2 office visits and 3 medications to resolve a simple ear infection. I'm not really that sick, but this is going to cost me over $100 and two missed days of work FOR A SIMPLE EAR INFECTION! When I told them I could not take off work again for another visit, they suggected I go to the emergency room over the weekend. Obviously, they don't care how much it costs! The emergency room for an earache? Are you kidding me???No wonder we're in a healthcare crisis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

Dr. Nekoba saved my life, I wont see any other doctor except for him. He detected my Hodgkins Lymphoma early and sent me to ENT specialist immediatly. He is honest and very knowledgeable. He will ask you the right questions to find out what the RIGHT problem is. I have had many experiences with docs and Nekoba is the BEST. His staff are very welcoming and professional! I can rely on Dr. Nekoba with my health. I have very high expectations, and Dr. Nekoba has exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Nekoba is the finest family doctor in the region. He gives each patient his fully devoted attention and does not rush through your appointment. His friendly, calm and caring manner along with his vast medical knowledge keeps our entire family keeps our entire family coming back whenever we have medical issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

A kind, caring doctor; extremely punctual and courteous. Listens to what I have to say, and does a great job of determining ailments and recommending a course of treatment. Excellently-run front office as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2010

Love Dr. Nekoba! Excellent bedside manner. Takes his time with your visit which is why I dont mind if my appointment is sometimes delayed 10 mins or so. I had a serious medical issue and he followed up with me after-hours and on weekends when needed. His practice recently underwent some changes when he parted ways with another doc that was sharing the office space. Although there is a PA who I loved that is no longer there... Dr. Nekoba & staff seems to be working hard to make this a smooth transition for his patients. Care remained consistent even though they were trying to deal with the chaos that comes with all the changes to the structure of the practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2009

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Nekoba for a few years now. He's been a great doctor.. he answers all of my questions and very friendly. I would recommend him to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

OK-to-good Doctor, but not great. Time managment is NOT good since he rushes around- usually double booked. Front office has improved since he parted ways with his partner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2009

The staff can be a bit annoying but Nekoba is a great doctor and I have been his patient for the the past 7 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1999898].votes_count ]]