Rate Dr. Mary A. Phelps

Dr. Mary A. Phelps's Ratings

Mary Phelps has done acupuncture on me for years. She understands my health issues and is able to focus on them and provide me with relief very quickly. I recommend her without any hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Mary Phelps has been my acupuncturist for years. I usually see her for control of pain. One of my chronic problems was plantar fasciitis. The pain was very well controlled then overtime the condition disappeared. I have been free of it for about 3 years. I credit her for it. Mary is extremely intuitive. As a result of that intuition I feel that she manages my pain with a minimal number of visits She works out of her home in Towson. Her phone number is 410-828-6563. I highly recommend Mary Phelps.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264899].votes_count ]]