Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

Rate Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky's Ratings

If you trust technicians to straighten your teeth, then go ahead and use Piekarsky. He doesn't even do the work on your kids mouth. He sits and brags about his latest vacation or golf game. He's very full of himself but unfortunately his ability doesn't match his ego. His staff are mostly unpleasant to work with. Despite all that, I wouldn't complain if the results were good but they are horrible. Teeth shifted immediately after braces were removed even though wearing a retainer 12 hours a day. His solution... Put braces back on. No thanks! He couldn't do the job after 3.5 years of being under his care, so why would I think he could get it right this time.
His father was a good Orthodontist and he rode his Dads coattails for years but after his Dad retired his ineptitude revealed itself. Don't believe the fake reviews that he has his staff consistently post. Really disappointed and frustrated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727002].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724330].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Piekarsky is a fantastic orthodontist. He provides excellent service, is very knowledgeable in the profession. The office staff is very helpful and scheduling is very efficient. When arriving at the office, you conveniently sign in and in a few minutes are taken to the patient treatment area. I have been going to the office for over 35 years and have been completely satisfied with both the results and the follow up care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Dr. Piekarsky is a fantastic orthodontist. His staff is great and very friendly. They are always very accommodating with scheduling my sons appointments after school hours. I highly recommend Dr. PIekarsky and Team. We typically use Oak Ridge office, but often times have gone to Wayne. We found both offices to be great. My sons smile is outstanding. I will continue to refer anyone that is looking for an orthodontist. Great job! I cannot understand the negative review below. My sons teeth look amazing compared to many of his friends who went to other orthodontists. I have only positive things to say! Choose Piekarsky Orthodontics, you will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

He acts wonderful during the consultation. He leaves out some important details.... Like he has no clue what he is doing. He doesn't tell you that he and his staff pretty much insist that you take your kids out of school for the visits. The treatment time will be double what he says. He doesn't even do most of the work on your kids mouth. He sits in the center with about 6 orthodontic chairs in a circle and at best he gives your kids mouth a cursory glance. His techs do the work Wow! We're not talking about a cleaning here. We're talking about straightening teeth and he should be doing his job. You go with him, you'll regret it. I certainly do and I feel tremendous guilt for taking my kids to him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2668719].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr. Piekarsky is a wonderful orthodontist. He and his staff are very knowledgeable, caring, courteous and efficient. They always go above and beyond to make the patient feel comfortable. My treatment was a very pleasing experience as well as my son's. I trust his professional opinion. Other dentists and orthodontists recommended different treatment options and I was not pleased with the outcomes. My new Piekarsky smile is beautiful and I am so happy I trusted Dr. Piekarsky. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2659429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Overall a very good experience. Did a wonderful job on my sons' teeth and mine as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Lawrence Piekarsky is amazing. . He did an outstanding job on my oldest daughters teeth and now my middle daughter has started treatment and I can't wait to see the outcome. His staff is caring and answers any questions you have. I recommend his office to anyone that need orthodontic treatment. 5 stars.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

three generations of my family have worked with the Piekarsky practice, beginning with Dr.Larry's father, Jack Piekarsky, and continue on for maintenance. It has been a good experience and continues to be as two out of three of the family get semi regular checkups.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Piekarsky has been a blessing to our family. Five of my children have received braces from him. Each child has the most beautiful smile due to him & the professionaland & conscientious attention provided to them from Dr. Piekarsky wonderful staff. I would recommend him most highly to anyone looking to have braces. My experience in dealing with him was most gratifying. His care to the details and also to our child's feelings and concerns went well past anything you might expect from other professionals. Dr. Piekarsky is definitely the best exclamation point

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647945].votes_count ]]