Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky's Ratings

As an adult I Was recommended to Dr. Piekarsky by my dentist, that was 20 years ago. Dr. Piekarsky was caring and understanding of my concerns. He performed what I consider a wonderful reconstruction that to this day looks great. I visit once a year and it's always a pleasure seeing how much he cares how his patients are doing and the pride he takes in his work.
I have recommended him to a number of people who had similar needs as myself. I consider myself very lucky to have found Dr. Piekarsky as his work gave me the confidence only a smile can give.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Piekarsky and his staff are wonderful. My son is congenitally missing 13 permanent teeth and after seeing another orthodontist and feeling as though we were getting nowhere, our dentist suggested we go see Dr. Piekarsky. We made an appointment and during our visit Doc explained to me that he and “his team” had just helped another patient with the same issue. He truly cares about my son and he had a plan in place within a week. Doc put braces on Jack’s teeth and monitored the movement in order to get everything in place for the rest of the team of amazing dentists to do their work. My son will have to have bone grafts, implants and bridges but this team of wonderful doctors are taking such good care of him, I just know we are in great hands and that we are in the right place. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer anyone to Dr. P. He is gentle, kind and so knowledgeable. We are very lucky to have found Dr. Piekarsky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Piekarsky and his staff are responsible for destroying the mouths of both of my children. He is merely a salesman; nothing more. His father built that practice but unfortunately Dr Larry Piekarsky didn't acquire the same skills. He actually has his techs do the work on the patients mouth and then at the end of a visit, he glances at their mouth. I have been told by two different dentists that his work caused actual damage to the roots of my daughters teeth which was caused by the teeth being moved improperly. He is getting away with destroying the mouths of young people who will have to suffer the consequences of his poor work for the rest of their lives. I'm not exaggerating. You only get one set of permanent teeth and you can't fix damaged roots.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814860].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 22, 2015

Doctor Piekarski is very professional orthodontist , so is his staff. They are very pleasent to work with. I been wearing breaches for 3 years ( I'm 29 years old) , and me thresh came out perfect. There was no pain , no problems with the braces. I could come in any time to change my elastics when they get yellow, and the staff was very nice to me and helpful. Doctor Larry does all the job himself, his assistants change the wires, elastics , or other routinely procedures, but doctor checkes you before you leave the office! He is fun and his staff is fun, we had some laughs a and honestly it makes the whole experience very pleasent! Thee office is super clean, and they have the newest technologies. Ones you come in, the maximum you have to wait is 15 minutes. Usually 5-10. I recommend this doctor 100 percent! I wish I could submit my before and after pictures of my teeth for everyone to see!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2807316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Both my son and I are patients of Dr. Piekarsky. His staff has been amazing they work well together and explain what they are doing and what will happen. They are very conscientious of our time in regards to scheduling of appointments for both my son and I. They treat my son with respect and he always leaves the office with his head held high and a skip in his step and soon with an amazing smile!! There are so many choices out there for Orthodontists and I am confident the we made the right choice going with Dr. Piekarsky.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I started with Dr. Piekarsky a little over a year ago after having a terrible experience with another orthodontist. He and his staff have made me feel so comfortable. As an adult with braces I never thought it would be this easy. Dr. Piekarsky is one of the few that do lingual braces. (braces on the back of the teeth) I am almost done and get more compliments on my smile than ever! The staff is great, Dr. Piekarsky is great and the cookies in the waiting room don't hurt either. :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I saw Dr. Pikarsky because a friend referred him. My daughter's experience was great, her appointments were done on time. The staff was always helpful and were able to answer any question myself or my daughter had. We had a great experience here and would refer Dr. Larry for anyones orthodontic needs

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2749709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I am in love with my smile all over again because of Dr. Piekarsky! I had braces as a teenager and after years had passed, I started to notice some changes due to not wearing my retainer. To everyone at home, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE wear your retainer! I knew exactly where to turn when I wanted a perfect smile again. It was an absolute pleasure to meet up once more with Dr. Piekarsky as he and his father, Dr. Jack, were responsible for my "million dollar smile" the first time around. Whether you are young or need orthodontic treatment as an adult, I promise that you will be in the best of hands with this doctor and his exceptional staff. Every mouth and case is different and Dr. Piekarsky is patient and takes the time to walk you through each step of the process. He truly makes you feel as if you were his only patient and that is very hard to find these days. As for his exceptional staff as I mentioned earlier, they are all wonderful in every way! Everyone communicates which makes the atmosphere pleasant and comfortable. They are the most delightful staff I have ever encountered in a doctors office. I've been a patient at both locations and they are beautiful and modern with state of the art equipment. I wouldn't expect anything less! As for my teeth, I am beyond thrilled with the results and cannot thank Dr. Piekarsky enough for giving me back my "million dollar smile"! If you are looking for a truly first class experience on all levels, choose Piekarsky Orthodontics. I have always recommended them and I will continue to do so. A million thanks to all of you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Piekarsky did a wonderful job on my daughter's teeth and she is very happy with the result. He went above and beyond on numerous occasions to make sure she was comfortable and happy. He was very hands on and always discussed in detail what the plan was. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr Piekarsky was very informative spent the time to talk with us during the initial exam and his consultation he worked on our kids every visit and his atFF AND OFFICE IS EXTREMELY professional. His father worked on me and Dr Larry worked on both of my children. The results are beautiful and my kids get compliments everyday. His fees were reasonable and he was extremely caring. I highly recommend him he is the finest orthodontist and delivers everything he promised

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742938].votes_count ]]