Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

Rate Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky's Ratings

Dr. Piekarsky is a wonderful orthodontist. He and his staff are very knowledgeable, caring, courteous and efficient. They always go above and beyond to make the patient feel comfortable. My treatment was a very pleasing experience as well as my son's. I trust his professional opinion. Other dentists and orthodontists recommended different treatment options and I was not pleased with the outcomes. My new Piekarsky smile is beautiful and I am so happy I trusted Dr. Piekarsky. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Overall a very good experience. Did a wonderful job on my sons' teeth and mine as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Lawrence Piekarsky is amazing. . He did an outstanding job on my oldest daughters teeth and now my middle daughter has started treatment and I can't wait to see the outcome. His staff is caring and answers any questions you have. I recommend his office to anyone that need orthodontic treatment. 5 stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

three generations of my family have worked with the Piekarsky practice, beginning with Dr.Larry's father, Jack Piekarsky, and continue on for maintenance. It has been a good experience and continues to be as two out of three of the family get semi regular checkups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Piekarsky has been a blessing to our family. Five of my children have received braces from him. Each child has the most beautiful smile due to him & the professionaland & conscientious attention provided to them from Dr. Piekarsky wonderful staff. I would recommend him most highly to anyone looking to have braces. My experience in dealing with him was most gratifying. His care to the details and also to our child's feelings and concerns went well past anything you might expect from other professionals. Dr. Piekarsky is definitely the best exclamation point

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Larry has been wonderful in explaining the process and costs to us; and more importantly, been warm and friendly to our daughter. Dr. Larry came highly recommended to us and are grateful for the recommendation. Dr. Larry seems just as excited to see my daughter's results. It is refreshing to know that an orthodontist is just as invested in the success as she and we are.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I've been coming to see Doctor Larry for many years now, braces and maintenance. My teeth have never looked better! It's such a pleasure as an adult to have a wonderful experience the second time around!! I have recommended him to several of my adult friends and they have all been very pleased with the results! Thank you Dr. Piekarsky and staff. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Both of my children have been patients of Dr. Larry and he took amazing care of both of them. My kids felt comfortable with him and looked forward to their visits. Over the years, I've sent many friends to him and ALL had the same excellent results. When I decided to have some orthodontic work in my 50's, I of course went to him. He laid out a management plan and explained all the available options in clear, easy to understand language. He was extremely sensitive to my concerns of having braces as an adult and crafted a plan to keep the braces hidden by using state of the art lingual braces. I was so thrilled with the excellent cosmetic results, that I opted not to go for veneers as I originally had planned. He is caring, attentive and very current in his field. I am very grateful to have someone with such expertise as my orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Larry and is his staff have been amazing I highly recommend this doctor ... I was beyond impressed with both of my children smiles the results were so worth driving over 30 min away he is the BEST orthodontist in NEW JERSEY and my children were lucky to have him. His knowledge and expertise is superb second to none and his office state of the art in technology. my dentist referred Dr Larry and coincidentally my co worker who's daughter smile was stunning (perfect smile) thanks to dr PieKarsky. When I fist arrived at his office just 2 short years ago we were seen promptly and his office Manager even helped schedule reasonable affordable payment plan that ultimately had me bring in my second child who just needed braces for 18 months. I highly recommend this doctor I give him 5 STARS

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Dr. Lawrence Piekarsky and Associates holds the worst professional experience that I have ever come in contact with. At first, he seemed to care about my treatments and such. But as the years went by an his business grew, my visits to the orthodontist became a major chore. The hygienists are always nagging him to come help them and by the time he comes to carelessly tend to your oral care, you have heard all of the gossip that the staff women can get their hands on. An extremely unprofessional practice, don't let the fancy office deceive you. Sincerely , a dissapointed patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2268944].votes_count ]]