Rate Dr. Richard L. Grotz

Dr. Richard L. Grotz's Ratings

One of the best doctors I have ever been to. He listens, takes his time with you, and genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

I have used Richard since I moved to Easton over 22 years ago. He has done more than 4 procedures on myself and has worked on my son twice. Simply put if in need of an operation in his field I would not consider anyone else. He is that good.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

Excellent dr. Skilled in everything. Listens to his patients and really cares. He will do anything he can to make sure his patients are well taken care of.

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

I had colon surgery with him in Jan/06, he was GREAT and the follow up care has been wonderful, you feel confident that he knows what he is doing and is able to make you understand as well, highly recommended

Submitted July 25, 2010 | flag

Surgery was a breeze with this surgeon. I felt very confident with him and everyone I came in contact with had nothing but good praise for him. He's a very good doctor.

Submitted May 3, 2009 | flag

I worked with this guy, most honorable surgeon I have ever met. Excellent person. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2006 | flag