Rate Dr. Charles F. Difranco

Dr. Charles F. Difranco's Ratings

What a terrific periodontist! I had gum surgery today, which included taking skin from roof of mouth and applying the skin onto two bottom teeth where the gums had receded all the way down and was a little loose. I can honestly say I had no pain at all during the procedure, which took 45 minutes. He has state-of-the-art equipment. I had just a little pinch when he put the Novocain in because he used digital equipment. You can tell he is passionate about his job, and he is very knowledgable about new products and procedures to help make every procedure less painful for his patients. His staff is very nice also, and the offices are up to date and clean. I've been there twice, and both times I did not wait at all to be seen. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][265187].votes_count ]]