Rate Dr. KARIM S. TRAD

Dr. KARIM S. TRAD's Ratings

I had to have an emergency appendectomy. He took the easy way out and did it laproscopic. Ended up with a terrible abdominal infection, almost went septic. Ended up in the hospital again with another procedure to drain the infection, pic line and IV antibiotics. When I called the office, the staff was not helpful and his partner is the WORST!!!! Would NOT recommend this practice.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Trad's high ratings are well-deserved. He thoroughly listens to patients, and involves them in choice among treatment alternatives. He's extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced. Very high integrity. I'm glad I trusted him with my health. A true credit to his profession. Highest possible recommendation.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Trad! He is very knowledgeable, great surgeon, great diagnostician and has excellent bedside manners! Answered all my questions before and after surgery! I can definitely recommend him to my family and friends!

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag