Dr. KARIM S. TRAD

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. KARIM S. TRAD has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5637667

10/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7  Respond
RID: 5238530
14/03/14 1 1 1 1 I had to have an emergency appendectomy. He took the easy way out and did it laproscopic. Ended up with a terrible abdominal infection, almost went septic. Ended up in the hospital again with another procedure to drain the infection, pic line and IV antibiotics. When I called the office, the staff was not helpful and his partner is the WORST!!!! Would NOT recommend this practice.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KARIM" to "KARIM S."
RID: 2670291
04/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Trad's high ratings are well-deserved. He thoroughly listens to patients, and involves them in choice among treatment alternatives. He's extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced. Very high integrity. I'm glad I trusted him with my health. A true credit to his profession. Highest possible recommendation.  Respond
RID: 1455657
02/06/11 4 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Trad! He is very knowledgeable, great surgeon, great diagnostician and has excellent bedside manners! Answered all my questions before and after surgery! I can definitely recommend him to my family and friends!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield