Rate Dr. Karim S. Trad

Dr. Karim S. Trad's Ratings

I had to have an emergency appendectomy. He took the easy way out and did it laproscopic. Ended up with a terrible abdominal infection, almost went septic. Ended up in the hospital again with another procedure to drain the infection, pic line and IV antibiotics. When I called the office, the staff was not helpful and his partner is the WORST!!!! Would NOT recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][265221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Trad's high ratings are well-deserved. He thoroughly listens to patients, and involves them in choice among treatment alternatives. He's extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced. Very high integrity. I'm glad I trusted him with my health. A true credit to his profession. Highest possible recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][265220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Trad! He is very knowledgeable, great surgeon, great diagnostician and has excellent bedside manners! Answered all my questions before and after surgery! I can definitely recommend him to my family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][265219].votes_count ]]