Dr. JUSTIN S. HONG

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. JUSTIN S. HONG has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Orthodontist-related: dental braces, invisalign
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/02/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2468009
07/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hong and his staff are great. They are very friendly and Dr. Hong always answered my questions thoroughly and is very knowledgeable. Their wait time is very short. I don't think I have ever waited more than 5 minutes during entire treatment time there. I have recommended several of my friends already and they are very pleased with Dr. Hong's office. I am glad that I found Dr. Hong for my son's orthodontic treatment.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $4000
Respond
RID: 2447760
15/10/12 5 5 5 5 I am very happy with Dr. Hong's office. For the entier time that I had braces on, I was always seen on time and their service was always excellent. Dr. Hong is very friedly and always willing to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and relatives.  Respond
RID: 1517299
19/08/11 5 4 5 5 Excellent staff and Dr. Always avaialable to answer my questions. Once my kids are done I will start my own treatment with the Damon that the kids have but in clear. Yep the office is that good!
Insurance: Delta Dental