Dr. MAYA L. PAUL

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. MAYA L. PAUL has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5508682
03/06/14 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Paul for over a year now, and she has helped me tremendously. I am 40yrs old and have had emotional issues over the years stemming from childhood abuse. I felt ashamed to still be struggling with it for so long, and other therapists I saw in the past never seemed to be of any help to me. But Dr. Paul has been an absolute blessing to me. I am finally healing from years of pain. She is excellent at what she does, and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is struggling with depression, or who has suffered from trauma in their life, no matter how long ago it was. She is professional, yet compassionate and very perceptive. She is the best, in my opinion.
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "MAYA" to "MAYA L."

19/09/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1691870
19/01/12 5 5 5 5 After 14 years of changing psychologists, I have finally found someone who I can truly say has helped me. Dr. Paul is simply the best. Her credentials speak for themselves, but in person she emanates compassion and intelligence. I would recommend her to anyone who is ready to change their life for the better!
RID: 1655973

08/12/11 5 4 1 1 Dr. Paul was initially very helpful and I came to value her advice but she was ultimately very destructive to me. I trusted her advice and she conned me into signing a release form so that she could discuss my situation as the victim of a crime with my attorney. Dr. Paul put assisting an attorney ahead of my health care an I have suffered and continue to suffer the consequences of her betrayal and negligence.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1415809
14/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Paul is excellent. She helped my daughter tremendously! I highly recommend her.
RID: 1290400
10/11/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Paul is "the Bomb!" She is helpful in every way possible. Makes you feel at ease, and is straight-up with you. Does not tell you what you want to hear. If you are looking for someone like that... save your money and in retrospect, you probably shouldn't even go...would not get the proper help. I love her!
* - Rating left by a registered user