Rate Dr. Helen H. Rogers

Dr. Helen H. Rogers's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rogers is a wonderful doctor. Always patient and knowledgeable. Yes, the wait time is bad but I know that it is always for a good reason. She preformed my emergency C section and I'm sure that put her behind on that day too. If you are pregnant or have health issues waiting isn't that big of a deal knowing that you have an excellent doctor.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. Helen (as her patients call her). I have been going to her for 17 years now. She is THE sweetest female doctor I have ever been too. She acts like a friend when she comes in to talk to you and offers suggestions and opinions in a non-intrusive way. She sees TONS of patients every week, but you feel like you are her only patient when she comes in to exam. My only complaint is the wait time, which is HORRIBLE. She is often getting called out to deliver babies, etc, and a routine visit usually takes hours to complete because of the wait. Mind you, she is such a great doctor that I have not let this stop me, but it would be so great if she could focus on GYN only. I don't have children, so I can say this. I'm sure she is a wonder OB though.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Helen is the most caring doctor I have ever had. She takes a lot of time with a patient and she makes you feel very important. I wish all doctors were as wonderful as she is.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Very helpful. But my 1:30 appt turned into 4:00 before being seen.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Very kind, caring. Actually takes time to talk and listen to what you are saying. Very knowledgable, excellent bedside manner. The only problem is if you are going for just a routine checkup (not having problems or pregnant), you actually have to make your appointment a year in advance.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rogers is wonderful to have as an obgyn. She delivered my first baby and was extremely informative and friendly. She felt like family after my daughter was born! The only downside was that it was always at least a 45 minute wait.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Rogers. She is very pleasant, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable. She will be delivering my first baby soon and I can't wait!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2009 | flag