Rate Dr. Helen H. Rogers

Dr. Helen H. Rogers's Ratings

This is the worst office I've ever been to, the staff does not make any effort to help answer questions or make appts. The response you get is "she is very busy" and that's that, no other options for being seen. You are not going to be seen for more than a year out even if you're a current patient unless you have some type of serious emergency. I've never been treated so poorly, Dr.Rogers may be a wonderful doctor but good luck ever seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Rogers is a wonderful doctor. Always patient and knowledgeable. Yes, the wait time is bad but I know that it is always for a good reason. She preformed my emergency C section and I'm sure that put her behind on that day too. If you are pregnant or have health issues waiting isn't that big of a deal knowing that you have an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I love Dr. Helen (as her patients call her). I have been going to her for 17 years now. She is THE sweetest female doctor I have ever been too. She acts like a friend when she comes in to talk to you and offers suggestions and opinions in a non-intrusive way. She sees TONS of patients every week, but you feel like you are her only patient when she comes in to exam. My only complaint is the wait time, which is HORRIBLE. She is often getting called out to deliver babies, etc, and a routine visit usually takes hours to complete because of the wait. Mind you, she is such a great doctor that I have not let this stop me, but it would be so great if she could focus on GYN only. I don't have children, so I can say this. I'm sure she is a wonder OB though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Helen is the most caring doctor I have ever had. She takes a lot of time with a patient and she makes you feel very important. I wish all doctors were as wonderful as she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Very helpful. But my 1:30 appt turned into 4:00 before being seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Very kind, caring. Actually takes time to talk and listen to what you are saying. Very knowledgable, excellent bedside manner. The only problem is if you are going for just a routine checkup (not having problems or pregnant), you actually have to make your appointment a year in advance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Rogers is wonderful to have as an obgyn. She delivered my first baby and was extremely informative and friendly. She felt like family after my daughter was born! The only downside was that it was always at least a 45 minute wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I love Dr. Rogers. She is very pleasant, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable. She will be delivering my first baby soon and I can't wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726322].votes_count ]]