Rate Dr. John M. Mesa

Dr. John M. Mesa's Ratings

I first had botox and filler injections with Dr Mesa. I was very nervous about having surgery. Finally 1 yr later I was ready. I had 2 more consults with the Dr and Lisa(his patient coordinator)They both gave me the courage I needed. I must have called Lisa 3 more times before I finally booked the surgery. I can not tell you how thrilled I am that I went through with it. His entire staff was so patient and understanding.My hand was held from beginning to end.I dont know how Lisa put up with all my questions. I now look and feel 10 yrs younger. Anyone considering plastic surgery should see Dr Mesa. I am actually thinking about doing my neck in the near future. Thank you for all your help and understanding...from a very happy woman

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mesa was the best doctor for my tummy tuck. He was very polite and he has the best bedside manner for any doctor I have meet. Dr. Mesa treats you like a VIP the entire process. My surgery went great and all my friends asked how did I lose so much wait so fast, so I had to tell the truth and now they are saving their money to get a tummy tuck as well.

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

I would like to rate my doctor, Dr John M. Mesa. He is a plastic surgeon and also a gifted artist. As anyone undergoing a procedure that will result in changing your face, you are very apprehensive. Dr. Mesa has a vision and while you may not be sure of it, the results will speak for themselves. I can only say that the results from my procedure were better than my best expectations! He listened & did exactly what I asked for. Dr. Mesa is a very caring, conscientious physician who from pre-op to post-op totally prepares his patients and definitely succeeds in achieving a better outcome. Not only is he an excellent physician in his field, his caring manor towards his patients goes a long way to alleviate the natural anxiety a person feels undergoing these procedures. My friends are all lining up to go to him! The staff is extremely helpful, and knowledgeable . The whole experience from the first appointment, to the outcome of the surgery & follow up could not be more excellent.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

My first experience with Dr. Mesa was such a great one! Dr. Mesa is very polite and friendly; he never rushes me at an appointment and he answers all my questions thoroughly. I had liposuction of my love handle/flank area under local anesthesia. The procedure itself was extremely comfortable as the doctor did not rush through the numbing process. I was actually able to return to work the following day! I'm now four weeks out from my surgery, and the transformation thus far is incredible - it's hard to believe I still have so much more to look forward to. I love that Dr. Mesa shares my enthusiasm and is as excited for my result as I am. I would highly, highly recommend this doctor to anyone and I'm planning on having future procedures with him!

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag